Is this guy sponser worthy?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2011 6:45 PM

?hd=1
My friend is friends with him and Im just wondering why he isnt sponsered?
|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

2/5/2011 6:52 PM

he shreds! im my opinion he could get sponsored, but with a better quality edit

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/5/2011 6:52 PM

he's pretty good and if he wants to be sponsored then he needs to get his name out there by entering competitions and making friends with the right people.

|

2/5/2011 6:55 PM

He'll never get sponsered, but he may get sponsored.

|

2/5/2011 6:57 PM

sponsorship isnt only about how good you are on a bike, but also your personality etc. no-one wants to sponsor an asshole

|

2/5/2011 6:57 PM

Meh. He's good but Idk if he's good enough to get sponsored

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/5/2011 7:00 PM

"getting sponsored" only has to do a small portion with how good you are. you have to have a good personality, its who you meet, how u act, and as you progress opportunities show up, and sponsorships happen.

ive seen tons of youtube kids who kill it, but none of them are sponsored. i think thats why a lot of park rat pros seem like dicks, but theyre all sponsored. cause they all got it cause they could do the most backflips and tailwhips, so obviously companies wanted them to wear their logo, and get them more buyers.

|

2/5/2011 7:00 PM

fuck yeah

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

2/5/2011 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2011 7:08 PM

his a good rider but from what i see he doesn't do many tricks,mainly bar spins and 360s there's others, but if you look at a pros video they do flairs and back flips and front flips, but if i could ride as good as that id be pretty happy haha

|

2/5/2011 7:26 PM

better camera, filmer, and editor. and make a banger edit. im wiling to put money down that it gets the front page

|

2/6/2011 12:18 AM

hes already sponsored guys, im pretty sure

|

2/6/2011 5:21 AM

He's good, but if I were a TM i wouldn't sponsor him. every clip was pretty slow in speed and he's pretty sketch. Needs more excitement and about 4 more cranks in every trick.

|

2/6/2011 5:58 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

sponsorship isnt only about how good you are on a bike, but also your personality etc. no-one wants to sponsor an asshole

True, but look at how many assholes, lushes, and all around druggies there are that are sponsored. To me a company looks better if the employees are not a bunch of pothead burnouts. Granted it is BMX, and a LOT of riders smoke weed and drink, but I don't need to know about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2011 10:24 AM

they dont sponsor amateurs

|

fear does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!! pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?? NO SENSEI!! defeat! does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!!

2/7/2011 4:37 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

True, but look at how many assholes, lushes, and all around druggies there are that are sponsored. To me a company looks better if the employees are not a bunch of pothead burnouts. Granted it is BMX, and a LOT of riders smoke weed and drink, but I don't need to know about it.

i take it u dont ride anything american made? ahah

|

2/7/2011 7:21 PM

Recording edits on your phone is bad mkkk.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/7/2011 7:24 PM

by his lbs probably not by a big company. hes good though

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/8/2011 10:59 AM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

He's good, but if I were a TM i wouldn't sponsor him. every clip was pretty slow in speed and he's pretty sketch. Needs more excitement and about 4 more cranks in every trick.

this

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/8/2011 11:41 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

yep

|

2/8/2011 11:59 AM

tell him to talk to his LBS

Get a beter filmer, camera and editor. The video was horrible.

His tricks were good but no body wants to see some crawling on a bike and then throw a barspin. He needs more SPEED!!
And dial in a couple more tricks

He shuold be good enough for the Stranger Grassroots program though......

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!