Is this sprocket any good?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 9:28 PM

Well, I got a photo of my very first BMX part I got recently from my birthday last September 24, So is it any good? Xposure Rocket Sprocket 25T, and it also includes a 19mm adapter. smile

Photo

Photo

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2013 9:41 PM

I dont know, from what i read in another thread xposures basically just rebranded stock parts...it'll do its job

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/6/2013 9:32 PM

Looks good to me, if it works and fulfils your needs it is great!

|

11/6/2013 9:36 PM

Hahahaha.. It really looks good and feels good whenever I hold it.. But I always ask the question to my self, when will I be able to build my BMX Bike, with just only one tiny part down..

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 9:37 PM

Build up, save money, in the Philippines, it will be hard, but worth ot.

|

11/6/2013 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2013 9:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Build up, save money, in the Philippines, it will be hard, but worth ot.

Save money, Haha.. I can't, I'm courting someone in our school, I want to satisfy her always by giving everything I have, Hahaha.. We always go on a date every Saturday.. So that's why I can't save.. :D

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 10:21 PM

How old are you?

|

11/6/2013 10:41 PM

Im just 15. smile how about you? And btw, where are you from?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 10:54 PM

ZagadaxD wrote:

Im just 15. smile how about you? And btw, where are you from?

Im 13 and in the OK country of America, if I could move to the Philippines, I would, to get away from the political conflict and other things here. Many Americans don't realize what they have, a free education that will always be provided, always having a home. Food everywhere, just everywhere it's almost disgusting. I'm guessing that you are around middle class in the Philippines?

|

11/6/2013 11:01 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Im 13 and in the OK country of America, if I could move to the Philippines, I would, to get away from the political conflict and other things here. Many Americans don't realize what they have, a free education that will always be provided, always having a home. Food everywhere, just everywhere it's almost disgusting. I'm guessing that you are around middle class in the Philippines?

But I want to go to america someday, I didn't know you wanted to get away and move to our country, what do you mean by everything in there mostly disgusting, and what is the OK country in America? And Yes. Yes. I'm in the middle class, Hey, let's be friends, add me in facebook Earl Zagada is my account, the one in blue shirt holding a tennis racquet and getting ready to receive the ball from the opponent.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 11:10 PM

Politics rule our country , and there is so much more evil here than in the Philippines, but you can find an escape in some places if you look past the bad. We have too much and too little to use. But honesty, being an American citizen has ups and downs.

|

11/6/2013 11:10 PM

But whats the Philippines like?

|

11/6/2013 11:26 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

But whats the Philippines like?

Oh, I don't see why not.
Philippines is great, our's is a free country, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, as long as you do no harm to other people, there are many great natural resources in here, you can hike the mountain, swim in lakes and rivers and springs that can be found in our region, so you want to say there's more crap things in America than in our country.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 11:41 PM

Its hard to find those types of things in America, but we do have alot, and I am grateful for what I have. And yes, I think your country is more beautiful, it sounds nice. But here we do have many joys of cities and then being able to venture out to nature, except the Philippines sound nice, I would go mountain biking up their if I could. But here there is lots to do, we have lots of skate parks, normal parks, places to play video games, other things. But most everything comes at financial price, and nature doesn't. Where I live it is a desert climate and if I tried camping out where I live I would either die ot dehydration, starvation, heat stroke, so I can't enjoy my nature, it is very unforgiving.

|

11/6/2013 11:51 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Its hard to find those types of things in America, but we do have alot, and I am grateful for what I have. And yes, I think your country is more beautiful, it sounds nice. But here we do have many joys of cities and then being able to venture out to nature, except the Philippines sound nice, I would go mountain biking up their if I could. But here there is lots to do, we have lots of skate parks, normal parks, places to play video games, other things. But most everything comes at financial price, and nature doesn't. Where I live it is a desert climate and if I tried camping out where I live I would either die ot dehydration, starvation, heat stroke, so I can't enjoy my nature, it is very unforgiving.

Oh that's so sad to here, you live on a desert place, in every city or municipality in here there is only one skate park, and that's what I don't like. You can also play video games, if you have a gaming console. I can't believe it that there are so many things to do in your country, I thought from the start it was a free state, but it wasn't.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/6/2013 11:56 PM

How do I put this, I'm a whiny American, I am jealous of the nature and simplicity around you.

|

11/6/2013 11:58 PM

Honestly, there is an ugly side to everything, I want to shoe you the ugly side of America but don't seem to know how without sounding like an ungrateful brat. I'm sure that your country has its downsides, does it not?

|

11/7/2013 12:02 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Honestly, there is an ugly side to everything, I want to shoe you the ugly side of America but don't seem to know how without sounding like an ungrateful brat. I'm sure that your country has its downsides, does it not?

Yes. Yes. There are also some downsides in our country but not much, can you give me atleast one downside about America?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/7/2013 12:06 AM

The violence and crime, there is so much violence, people blowing up bombs in happy events, men, going into buildings to shoot children, and in some places, there is always gun violence. And we have terrorists flying planes into buildings just because we are of a different religion.

|

11/7/2013 12:12 AM

And then we have the stuff that makes us typical whiny American people, people dropping out of school left and right, then complaining how they don't have enough, honestly I am jealous of the way that thosr in your country make the best of what they have. I would like to live there for one year, just to see what it is like. But we have so much and neglect and abuse what we have. I would like to see all of our country live in yours, teach them troubles. Please excuse me if I sound like a whiny brat, which I probably do.

|

11/7/2013 12:13 AM

You deserve so much more than we do.

|

11/7/2013 12:20 AM

I going to see if I can help you get this bike done.

|

11/7/2013 12:20 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

And then we have the stuff that makes us typical whiny American people, people dropping out of school left and right, then complaining how they don't have enough, honestly I am jealous of the way that thosr in your country make the best of what they have. I would like to live there for one year, just to see what it is like. But we have so much and neglect and abuse what we have. I would like to see all of our country live in yours, teach them troubles. Please excuse me if I sound like a whiny brat, which I probably do.

Oh sad , in here there are no such thing as gun violence, since there's a gun ban in our country, those people who have guns and when they bring it to public places they can be imprisoned for about like 3 years I think? And what do you mean about dropping out of school left and right? Terrorist flying planes, kid shot in some places, happy event's being bombed!? Why is that!? I guess there's the saying "You can't talk peace without a gun." If it applies, Yeah, I wish we could exchange places to live because I also want to see how things go in your place, I want to experience to live in America, if only it were possible.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/7/2013 12:24 AM

But don't let me ruin it for you, it can be a fun and happy place!cheerful

|

11/7/2013 12:26 AM

The gun violence depends on where you go really. And considering our population, about 1% only go through this.

|

11/7/2013 12:28 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

No. There are these downsides for example, the poverty in our country, there are many people in our's starving, malnourished, but in your country I think there are no malnourished or starving peoples nor beggars in your street because your country is supported by your president, you are given all the things that you need, while us we aren't, we are only supported if calamity strikes our place, where there are no foods available in the grocery and here comes those reliefs from the president, sometimes they visit us just to shake hands with people and that's that.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/7/2013 12:29 AM

With kids dropping from school, it is mainly unmotivated seventeen year olds that get nowhere in life.

|

11/7/2013 12:30 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

The gun violence depends on where you go really. And considering our population, about 1% only go through this.

Oh no, I don't mind about it at all.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/7/2013 12:36 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

ZagadaxD wrote:

No. There are these downsides for example, the poverty in our country, there are many people in our's starving, malnourished, but in your country I think there are no malnourished or starving peoples nor beggars in your street because your country is supported by your president, you are given all the things that you need, while us we aren't, we are only supported if calamity strikes our place, where there are no foods available in the grocery and here comes those reliefs from the president, sometimes they visit us just to shake hands with people and that's that.

It would be awesome to add the Philippines to the American Union, the poverty problems would be improved, btw, I have a crazy plan to get you your bike, for free. But I would like to talk about it tomorrow, as it is 12:00 P.M. where I am and I don't usually stay up at all. So I sent you a friend request on Facebook, tomorrow I'll send you a message describing my plan.

|

11/7/2013 12:43 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

It would be awesome to add the Philippines to the American Union, the poverty problems would be improved, btw, I have a crazy plan to get you your bike, for free. But I would like to talk about it tomorrow, as it is 12:00 P.M. where I am and I don't usually stay up at all. So I sent you a friend request on Facebook, tomorrow I'll send you a message describing my plan.

Yes. It would be awesome to add Philippines to the American Union, but that's impossible, Okay, I understand let's talk again tomorrow, and I'm still up because we have diffirent timezones, it's afternoon here and there in your place is midnight, but in our place now it's currently raining so hard that there might be flood tomorrow, because there's a storm that just entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility last night and the eye of the storm is expected to fall on our region, So there might be blackout tomorrow and we might not get onto facebook because there's no current, but still I'm gonna try tomorrow if youre online on facebook. Let's chat there. smile And about you getting my bike for free from you. Let's talk tomorrow. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX