Is this true?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2013 3:01 PM

i'm left foot forward and i'm used to footjamming with my right foot ik this is wrong but is it really a problem?

|

4/28/2013 8:19 PM

why is that wrong? I do the same thing and Im left foot forward

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

4/28/2013 8:29 PM

You're just goofy. I'm right foot forward but footjam with my left. It's not a big deal.

|

4/28/2013 8:55 PM

i do the same thing i think it will only be a bad habbit when learning footjam whips and can jams

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/28/2013 9:00 PM

It's not wrong, but it's hell of a lot more convenient to foot jam with your front foot since it's right there. I'm goofy as hell and did the same thing when I learned jams wayyy back. I learned them with my front foot (left) pretty fast and jams became a breeze. Like I can snap in and out of them quicker, with more precision. It's freestyle though so do what you want.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/28/2013 9:59 PM

Im left foot forward and i rotate to the left, but when i fake i fake to right, so if i do a 180 it's hard for me to roll out the proper way.

|

DialedGuerraBmx

4/29/2013 8:47 AM

I'm right foot forward and Footjam with my left. It is the wrong way round and it means I end up doing Footjam 180s and Whips the Opposite way to normal aswell. I also do goofy Tables so, I usually do Tables in oppo Transfers, and Intabes in Airs. I'm also really not sure which way I Whip to.

|

4/29/2013 10:36 AM

I do the same thing. I just don't footjam much because I don't really care to.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura