Issues with animal chromomly seat clamp

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2014 9:08 PM

Seems like the bolt rubs allot like it's not the right one and also don't clamp good at all its fully tightened and the seat post still moves pretty lame

But almost got my girlfriends bike rolling just needs a chain with one half link or find a different gear ratio for 13.6 chain stay

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/22/2014 9:11 PM

New seat clamp or just find other bolts. Bikes parts always tend to have the same thread as some of the other parts. Like some brakes use the same thread and have the same size as the clamp bolt, just longer length.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/22/2014 9:18 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

New seat clamp or just find other bolts. Bikes parts always tend to have the same thread as some of the other parts. Like some ...more

Yea it's brand new out the package from dans, spent 150.00 in dans points all for her bike =D

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/22/2014 9:27 PM

Check and see if the back is fully clamped together, the clamp itself might be pinched too much, if that's the case, you'll need a shim in your seat tube. I had this issue with a bike at the shop and we figured the seat post must have just been a little different so it wouldn't clamp right, I guess this confirms it's just the seat clamp itself.

Animal, dafuq.

|