Issues with the Ratchet

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 9:21 AM

I was putting pegs on earlier and it looked like a spring was sprouting from the axle, turned out the axle had unthreaded, I've emailed George French but I was just wondering what you'd do, anyway around this?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/13/2013 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2013 9:36 AM

You need a new helicoil. Happened to me when it first came out. I emailed odyssey and they sent me a new axle. It was probably threaded in wrong. Just like any other part a select few will have issues. It happens

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 9:48 AM

They'll send you one, they sent me a vandero 2 one when that happened. Your straight dude.

Actually gsports are fucking awful (credible source: plzdntfailmeagn)

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 9:57 AM

future FBM wrote:

They'll send you one, they sent me a vandero 2 one when that happened. Your straight dude.

If you rode hard enough to bend p10s, you could destroy one too... Jk lol. Hes probably 10 and cries when he scratches his bike. The only thing he might have actually broken is a spoke or popped a tube... (after nearly 3 years of riding I still havent broken a spoke lol)

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/13/2013 1:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

Damn dude seriously I tried to get my friend a new axle for his Vandero 2 since the exact same thing happened.
The whole thread came out and the bolts wouldn't rip on anything.
They offered me a discount though, I just said thanks and bought a new axle off Winstanelys for 7 bucks.
Is this wha/Users/andreaferlazzo/Downloads/photo 1.JPGt happened?
Photo

Photo
Photo

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 1:56 PM

I still have the ratchet axle that did this to me in my basement

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 4:33 PM

To get you by you can cut the exposed part of the helicoil. Automotive shops should have and be able to install a new helicoil too

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.