Its all a bunch of crap

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2011 11:25 AM

Im bored so I figured I would bitch about something . I hate when you turn on an edit or well anything for that matter these days and you have to listen to some shitty rap song.. Rap = crap . That was my rant for the day.

|

6/10/2011 11:31 AM

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/10/2011 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2011 11:33 AM

Then mute it, watch the edit and stop bitching

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/10/2011 12:12 PM

I do mute it I just think its funny 95 % of tge people I know do not like rap yet everywhere you goyou haveto listen to the bullshit

|

6/10/2011 1:07 PM

rap has more flow and unless your going super fast the whole edit rap is better for an edit than metal... and its easier to find rap songs

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/10/2011 2:01 PM

i dont like new school rap that much but i would rather have a rap song that fits an edit then a heavier song that is stupid with it.
and stop bitching about it

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/17/2011 3:13 PM

totally agree with you, rap or any music made in the past 10 years is absolute fucking bullshit, no one knows what TALENT is, i mean have you looked at the lyrics for most popular rap songs these days? a fucking 6 year old could write it, the lyrics have zero meaning what so ever, and for the record, old school rap is where its at

take this for example:

how can anyone who even has one brain cell even think for a moment that this is considered music, i cant believe these people get paid for this...
|

6/17/2011 3:29 PM

D Thompson wrote:

totally agree with you, rap or any music made in the past 10 years is absolute fucking bullshit, no one knows what TALENT is, ...more

a dude in my school raps but like legit rap and in one he says rap today is just good for the beat and the lyrics are shit and if you listen to the lyrics of new songs its stupid where classic shit has good

|

vital's redneck

6/17/2011 5:21 PM

cant spell crap without rap!

|

steazy

6/18/2011 10:05 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

cant spell crap without rap!

My point exactly rap is crap

|

6/18/2011 10:43 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

a dude in my school raps but like legit rap and in one he says rap today is just good for the beat and the lyrics are shit and ...more

ya, a dude i ride with raps and i actually like his stuff, this is one of them, his lyrics actually have meaning

|

6/18/2011 10:31 PM

you might change your mind if you listen to some aussie hip hop. its way more real and more musical and super chill

|

6/19/2011 10:47 PM

D Thompson wrote:

ya, a dude i ride with raps and i actually like his stuff, this is one of them, his lyrics actually have meaning

it reminds me of mac lethal. like the sound and everything. look up mac lethal. you might like him

|

vital's redneck

6/19/2011 11:13 PM

Listen to good rap, and you'll start liking rap.

Listen to Biggie, Eminem, Mos Def, and Tupac.

You'll take back what you said about rap, I know because i used to feel the same way.

|