It's out...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 12:33 AM

I know a lot of you guys have bin waiting for this rim and it's out. The Eclat Jaw rim is now out http://www.3ride.com/v2/detail/?itemID=9228. Some of you may know, but a lot of people wanted this rim and now you can have it. I know kinda pointless, but ya now that you know just let the thread die...

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/30/2013 12:34 AM

Uuuuuuyyyyyyyyy.
Kill yourself.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 12:38 AM

I actually would run that. Sucks you couldnt have breaks or anything if you wanted em, but not a bad idea, sorta innovative and if you grind a lot or something and tend to break lots of spokes, this would be the rim for you! haha i want it kinda just to be different. It seems like itd be really good!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 4:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 8:17 AM

I'm going to get a set. I don't run Brakes, so it's not an issue for me.

|

7/30/2013 4:31 AM

Looks pretty cool, but not for me. I always use breaks, or else I would be dead allready....

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 8:03 AM

not liking that idea at all

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/30/2013 8:16 AM

One of my pet peeves is ripe in this topic!! It is BRAKE!!! Break means something is broken!! BRAKE is something used to stop a multitude of vehicles!!!

I really, really like these Rims. I love the low profile, wide shape & i think the spoke Install/Removal idea is clever! Also i know this is a very small feature but it means there are no Spoke holes where the Tube sits so technically you will not get punctures from Spokes breaking & pushing into the Rim.

|

7/30/2013 8:25 AM

Topsey wrote:

One of my pet peeves is ripe in this topic!! It is BRAKE!!! Break means something is broken!! BRAKE is something used to stop a multitude of vehicles!!!

I really, really like these Rims. I love the low profile, wide shape & i think the spoke Install/Removal idea is clever! Also i know this is a very small feature but it means there are no Spoke holes where the Tube sits so technically you will not get punctures from Spokes breaking & pushing into the Rim.

that's actually really fucking clever... i had a few punctures form spokes... but it was because i didnt know what the hell i was doing.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 8:26 AM

well since they arent going to retail for 110 now, im gonna get a set when i get a blind coaster

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 8:49 AM

I cannot WAIT to get my wheelset!

Front Wheel:
Eclat Ridgestone Slick 2.3" Black
Super Light Tube
BSD Rim Strip (For the Cool Factor!)
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Dynamic 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Spokes with 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Dynamic Front Hub Guard x 2 Polished
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated 3/8ths Peg x 2 Black

Rear Wheel:
Super Light Tube
BSD Rim Strip (Once again for the Cool Factor!)
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Blind 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Polished (with Medium Slack)
Eclat Blind Freecoaster Hub Guard Polished
Foundation Eastside 4140 Heat Treated Drive Side Guard Black
Simple Wheel Slammers 6.5mm with Peg Adaptors Pair Black
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated 14mm Peg x 2 Black

I cannot Fugging wait to get this Wheelset will be going backwards aaaaaallllll day & probably doing a LOT of sliders haha.

|

7/30/2013 9:01 AM

it['s about time

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/30/2013 9:05 AM

Topsey wrote:

Front Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

Rear Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

I cannot Fugging wait to get this Wheelset will be going backwards aaaaaallllll day & probably doing a LOT of sliders haha.

im doing bsd front hub and blind coaster to jaws. polished hubs and rims. 18 silver/ 18 blue spoke per wheel, silver leading-blue trailing. blue nips on the sliver spokes and silver on blue. inward lacing pattern on front wheel and maybe the rear too. bsd guards in front...cymbal and shadow dsg rear. nightvision fafs. 4 tree stunt stumps. blue alloy valve caps.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 9:34 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

im doing bsd front hub and blind coaster to jaws. polished hubs and rims. 18 silver/ 18 blue spoke per wheel, silver leading-blue trailing. blue nips on the sliver spokes and silver on blue. inward lacing pattern on front wheel and maybe the rear too. bsd guards in front...cymbal and shadow dsg rear. nightvision fafs. 4 tree stunt stumps. blue alloy valve caps.

That is gunna be one interesting looking wheelset! I am legit looking forward to seeing that built up!

|

7/30/2013 10:39 AM

WHY DONT YOU ONLY RUN IT AS A FRONT RIM CUZ MOST OF US ONLY HAVE FRONT BRAKES

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/30/2013 10:52 AM

Your shouting is terrible.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 11:21 AM

Topsey wrote:

Front Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

Rear Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

Tell me how the tires work out for you? I've wanted those tires but don't know 100%. I was going to get Odyssey Aitken 2.25 in the front to a Eclat RIdestone 2.2 in the back. Aitken last forever, but are really tread heavy, and like never get poped and the eclats are thick as fuck and are slick.

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/30/2013 11:29 AM

Topsey wrote:

Front Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

Rear Wheel:
Super Light Tube
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black

SnM An1mal wrote:

Topsey wrote:

That is gunna be one interesting looking wheelset! I am legit looking forward to seeing that built up!

yeah. im gonna relace my wheels as they are in like a month.... unless i break more parts...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 12:00 PM

I don't really see why they are so special. They just look different. And is it that hard to take your tire off and then take off or put on your spokes?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/30/2013 12:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I don't really see why they are so special. They just look different. And is it that hard to take your tire off and then take off or put on your spokes?

It's tedious... and those of us who like to ride more and work on our bike less may do that now.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 12:15 PM

I can see them denting and folding in very easily. Plus I've never broken a spoke before so this is kinda pointless. Just use hub guards and get decent spokes or even get a 48H wheel if you have such a big problem with breaking spokes that you need this rim.

Plus I run front and rear brakes so I couldn't run these.

G-Sports and Odyssey rims are the only two rims anyone should run.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/30/2013 12:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

wide set cross lace pattern... thats why i want them... i personally like the spoke thing because aluminum nips tend to snap under stress and i also get alot of bent spokes because of skateboards. also you cant get flats from your spokes with these either

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 12:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can see them denting and folding in very easily. Plus I've never broken a spoke before so this is kinda pointless. Just use hub guards and get decent spokes or even get a 48H wheel if you have such a big problem with breaking spokes that you need this rim.

cough fly rear cough

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 12:27 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

cough fly rear cough

Ah, yes. Fly, Odyssey, and G-Sport are the only THREE rims anyone should run.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/30/2013 12:37 PM

I've been running Eclat Bondi Rims for 5 years 36h & I've broken a couple of Spokes but i DO run Hub Guards, Because i can't ride right now & i am plan on getting the wheels i mentioned above i have passed them on to my best friend & he is learning a few different Grinds atm & he's being pretty rough on them! As SnM said they are WIDE & Low Height with a GREAT Cross Lacing pattern = STRONG Wheel Build & i 110% Trust any Eclat Product (as you guys will see with my new build *Hint, Hint*

|

7/30/2013 12:39 PM

thats a wierd looking rim. that is all

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/30/2013 2:33 PM

Topsey wrote:

I've been running Eclat Bondi Rims for 5 years 36h & I've broken a couple of Spokes but i DO run Hub Guards, Because i can't ride right now & i am plan on getting the wheels i mentioned above i have passed them on to my best friend & he is learning a few different Grinds atm & he's being pretty rough on them! As SnM said they are WIDE & Low Height with a GREAT Cross Lacing pattern = STRONG Wheel Build & i 110% Trust any Eclat Product (as you guys will see with my new build *Hint, Hint*

good to know its a good rim, im getting it when i get payed in red for my back so its gunna be that to my pulse hub, cant wait, matching rim colours again, woop.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/30/2013 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 9:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

cough fly rear cough

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Ah, yes. Fly, Odyssey, and G-Sport are the only THREE rims anyone should run.

What about sun?
And how will this new rim hold up in strength? plus i doubt you will have an easy time finding a 48H unless its a free coaster

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/30/2013 11:45 PM

As dumb is I may sound for saying this I don't like the design of that rim. That's just my opinion and i'm not saying it's a bad design at all i just don't like it myself.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.