Ivy 5 and BTM

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 7:12 AM

So I've been offered a Take Ivy 5 frame for £150 ($230) and I was wondering how similar it would feel to my BTM, which has unfortunately cracked, the only thing I was worried about was the standover. I've also been offered a Fit Hawk 2 for £40 ($61) to sell on, possibly ride. Yeah csb. Anyone had any peg experience with Profile front hubs? I swapped my primo wheelset for these and now im starting to worry...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/13/2013 11:53 AM

Plzdntfailmeagn broke all of what you listed

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 12:27 PM

Ivys are awesome frames! The back end is a little longer than your old BTM but everything else is the same. £150 is a steal also, i would go for it myself! As for the Profiles, i have a set & pegs will never touch them! They do offer hub guards & hex head bolts for the option of grinding, Superstar do better looking hub guards for them also if the half guards aren't your thing.

|

5/13/2013 5:58 PM

i have a pair of minis, 2 pegs front and they take a huge beating and no worries! i have a profile hubguard and a gsport gland! go for it

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

5/13/2013 5:59 PM

future FBM wrote:

Plzdntfailmeagn broke all of what you listed

Not only, he also broke prototypes of stuff that will drop put soon.
Photo

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/14/2013 9:24 PM

Im riding a 20.75 ivy 5 rn and the back end is short enough in my opinion. Tough frame, feels stable as hell

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457