Order Total Before Shipping & Handling $849.95
Estimated Shipping & Handling (adjust below) $19.55
Estimated Taxable Amount $869.50
Estimated Tax $0.00
Estimated Order Total $869.50

Ordered all this stuff today and got the 1 day shipping ahha yeaaa boiiiiiii

|

7/2/2013 10:55 AM

you do realize S&M perfect 10's will be fucking too big. your 5ft 4 if i remember correctly, I'M 6FT TALL AND THE 10'S ARE TOO BIG FOR ME. have fun feeling like a retard...

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 10:56 AM

Should've got better forks.

S&M Pitchfork XLT's would've matched your Perfect Retard Bars. (Just out of interest why didn't you get the Elevenz bars? A whole ONE INCH taller & they have more Upsweep which is way better)

Odyssey R25/32 Strongest Fork with the Best Warranty In the WHOLE BMX Industry

Primo Strand V2 13mm Offset Fork, Badass for Front Wheel Tricks Minimal Offset FTW!!

Premium FYB Forks would've matched your Over Priced Nothing Special Frame.

Shadow Conspiracy Captive Fork adjustable offset 400 colours to choose from too.

Pretty much any fork would've been better than those cheap ass Rant Forks.

|

7/2/2013 10:58 AM

Topsey wrote:

Should've got better forks.

S&M Pitchfork XLT's would've matched your Perfect Retard Bars. (Just out of interest why didn't you get the Elevenz bars? A whole ONE INCH taller & they have more Upsweep which is way better)

Odyssey R25/32 Strongest Fork with the Best Warranty In the WHOLE BMX Industry

Primo Strand V2 13mm Offset Fork, Badass for Front Wheel Tricks Minimal Offset FTW!!

Premium FYB Forks would've matched your Over Priced Nothing Special Frame.

Shadow Conspiracy Captive Fork adjustable offset 400 colours to choose from too.

Pretty much any fork would've been better than those cheap ass Rant Forks.

I couldnt get the elevenz because danscomp didnt have em dude. but i liked the color on the rants and my friend said they r pretty bad ass for my bmxmachine. its gonna be mad sweet should i post a bike check when i get it tomorrow?

|

7/2/2013 10:59 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

you do realize S&M perfect 10's will be fucking too big. your 5ft 4 if i remember correctly, I'M 6FT TALL AND THE 10'S ARE TOO BIG FOR ME. have fun feeling like a retard...

but i heard big bars give you more control and i can probably ride my bmxmachine bettr than u.

|

7/2/2013 10:59 AM

please don't post a check. you will get the shit ripped from you for gettin perfect tards...

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:00 AM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

but i heard big bars give you more control and i can probably ride my bmxmachine bettr than u.

ummm try riding some trails mate oh do it brakeless as well then we'll see how you cope...

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:02 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

ummm try riding some trails mate oh do it brakeless as well then we'll see how you cope...

Trails r fucking gay ima street bandit and only queers ride brakes homie, #brakelessswagfordaysyo.

|

7/2/2013 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 11:03 AM

I would say get a cheaper frame and get better forks like topsey said and bars. But it's your bike and your money so idk. But other than that awesome.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/2/2013 11:03 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I would say get a cheaper frame and get better forks like topsey said and bars. But it's your bike and your money so idk. But other than that awesome.

The premium is really lite and its expensive so doesnt that mean its the best? Yea i just order those s&m forks too since you said the rants suck.

|

7/2/2013 11:05 AM

If I hear this kid called it a fucking bmx machine one more time.....arrrh WTF.
Dis troll needs to go stand in front of a tank.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/2/2013 11:08 AM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Trails r fucking gay ima street bandit and only queers ride brakes homie, #brakelessswagfordaysyo.

did i say i ride brakes? no. learn to fucking read. Also trails are sick the feeling of about 5 seconds of pure air time is unbeatable... street is alright but gets boring after a while.

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:08 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

The premium is really lite and its expensive so doesnt that mean its the best? Yea i just order those s&m forks too since you said the rants suck.

Price doesn't really matter. i think all premium's stuff is over price like the CK frame also was. I would have gone with the wifi, btm, atf, mac, noster, isla.. But i think the premium will be nice also..

|

7/2/2013 11:13 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Price doesn't really matter. i think all premium's stuff is over price like the CK frame also was. I would have gone with the wifi, btm, atf, mac, noster, isla.. But i think the premium will be nice also..

but i thought the more it cost the lighter and better? Premium is fucking fresh tho.

|

7/2/2013 11:14 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

If I hear this kid called it a fucking bmx machine one more time.....arrrh WTF.
Dis troll needs to go stand in front of a tank.

Its my FUCKING BMX MACHINE AND ILL CALL IT WHAT I WANT! thats what it is a leanmeanlitebmxmachine

|

7/2/2013 11:15 AM

just stop, you can get about 50 frames which are lighter and better than the premium for $100 less. Premium are all the same generic shit which is overpriced. also why want lighter, 25lbs is light u fucking weight weenie

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:18 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

just stop, you can get about 50 frames which are lighter and better than the premium for $100 less. Premium are all the same generic shit which is overpriced. also why want lighter, 25lbs is light u fucking weight weenie

but it isnt a premium, premium make the best parts and bikes because they cost the most. 25 LBS IS FUCKING HEAVY i want my bike to be like 20-21 lbs not heavy as fuck.

|

7/2/2013 11:21 AM

no just no, Fit marv £170 is better than the premiun CK £350 because it just fucking is. you wouldn't have lasted a week in old bmx where bikes were 40LBS PLUS

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:23 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

no just no, Fit marv £170 is better than the premiun CK £350 because it just fucking is. you wouldn't have lasted a week in old bmx where bikes were 40LBS PLUS

yeah fuckin right nothing is better than premium. PREMIUM products make the best bmx machines! and nah i wouldnt ride if i had to ride a heavy ass bikes that are fucking ridiculous 25-40 pounds

|

7/2/2013 11:25 AM

BLOGS!!!!!!! see if this guys ip address matches anybody else's on here.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/2/2013 11:26 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

BLOGS!!!!!!! see if this guys ip address matches anybody else's on here.

hes already seen it boiiiiiiii

|

7/2/2013 11:27 AM

PREMIUM AREN'T THE FUCKING BEST, if it's frames then FIT, PROPER, SUNDAY, FEDERAL, BONE DETH, WE THE PEOPLE etc all of these are better than a fucking premium.

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:28 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

PREMIUM AREN'T THE FUCKING BEST, if it's frames then FIT, PROPER, SUNDAY, FEDERAL, BONE DETH, WE THE PEOPLE etc all of these are better than a fucking premium.

all those are heavy though and none of my friends ride them.

|

7/2/2013 11:31 AM

alright ill help. you should have gotten these parts. cancel the order while you can!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/2/2013 11:32 AM

sunday isn't heavy, wtp isn't heavy federal isn't heavy, Bone Deth are slightly heavy.

Bro if weight is an issue go fucking work out. worked for me. when i started 25 was heavy (i was 13). I went and lifted for 3 weeks and 25 is light as fuck for me now. now i'm 16 i can hop a 25lb bike 3 feet. bet you can't hop your new "BMXMACHINESWAG" fucking 3 inches

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:32 AM

Damn a bicycle frame in the 400 hundreds?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/2/2013 11:33 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

sunday isn't heavy, wtp isn't heavy federal isn't heavy, Bone Deth are slightly heavy.

Bro if weight is an issue go fucking work out. worked for me. when i started 25 was heavy (i was 13). I went and lifted for 3 weeks and 25 is light as fuck for me now. now i'm 16 i can hop a 25lb bike 3 feet. bet you can't hop your new "BMXMACHINESWAG" fucking 3 inches

I can bunnyjump 10 inchs man.

|

7/2/2013 11:34 AM

yea cool, just about half wheel height, got mine to half BAR height. also do you know what lighter tends to mean. easier to fucking snap... seen premiums snap before funny as fuck tbh

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:34 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

all those are heavy though and none of my friends ride them.

Ok, just get different forks and that's it then.?? you want to be swaggy the rant forks are not swaggy.

|

7/2/2013 11:35 AM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living