Jc pc pedals leaking yellow stuff.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 8:25 PM

So i just bought some jc pc's and there leaking some yellow stuff from it. Anyone know what would cause it?

|

5/16/2013 8:28 PM

A magic substance called Grease.

JC PCs are full of it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/16/2013 8:31 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

A magic substance called Grease.

JC PCs are full of it.

This

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 9:29 PM

I thought this was a troll post at first, then I found out he was serious.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/16/2013 9:39 PM

Just clean it off. if it's way too, just pop those things open and clean it up a bit. There's never such a thing as too much grease, but it can definitely affect you sometimes.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/16/2013 9:41 PM

I leak yellow stuff all the time

|

5/16/2013 11:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I leak yellow stuff all the time

LOL =D

|

5/17/2013 6:41 AM

they do that for a couple weeks after you buy them. its fine. just wipe it off.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/17/2013 6:42 AM

any one have jc pcs ? i red reviews that say they are great then i see stuff that says they shake and rattle and come loose , also is it possible to only have pins on one side ? (didnt wanna make a new thread just to ask this)

|

5/17/2013 6:45 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

any one have jc pcs ? i red reviews that say they are great then i see stuff that says they shake and rattle and come loose , also is it possible to only have pins on one side ? (didnt wanna make a new thread just to ask this)

my friends have them. no play at all, no rattle either. idk about the pins...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/17/2013 6:47 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

thanks man , because ive been considering them for a while but i like to slide on my pedal and the pins would make that a hassle

|

5/17/2013 6:50 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

thanks man , because ive been considering them for a while but i like to slide on my pedal and the pins would make that a hassle

thats the same reason i havent bough them... i would just rather put pins in my normal pedals lol

---my hamiltons have seen very little use, and like 4 grinds at the park... over half the pins are gone

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/17/2013 6:52 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

thats the same reason i havent bough them... i would just rather put pins in my normal pedals lol

---my hamiltons have seen very little use, and like 4 grinds at the park... over half the pins are gone

the day i bought my twisteds i grinded one side of pins off each side with a grinder wheel , too make sure im always on the grippy side and alwasy sliding on the shitty side , instead of sliding on both sides

|