Joe kid on a stingray

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2007 11:18 AM

i just seen that movie and it is bad ass!!! my opinion if you own a bike you should see this movie there are some pretty sweet old school footage

|

1/28/2007 9:42 AM

i think every bmx rider should watch it, i havent seen it yet but im working on it

|

1/28/2007 10:20 AM

yeahyeah. i went to the premier in l.a california. it was super sick. hugo gonzoles lives down the street from me.

|

1/28/2007 5:16 PM

CBrownsjbmx wrote:

yeahyeah. i went to the premier in l.a california. it was super sick. hugo gonzoles lives down the street from me.

I got it, So good! its like RAD.. you Have to see it if you ride bmx seriously

|

1/28/2007 6:05 PM

do you go to google video to watch videos??? or is there a place for free to watch videos?????

|

1/28/2007 7:11 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

do you go to google video to watch videos??? or is there a place for free to watch videos?????

well i got this program on computer it's called lime wire it down loads any thing you want from music to even bike videos.

|

1/29/2007 12:58 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

zero hero wrote:

well i got this program on computer it's called lime wire it down loads any thing you want from music to even bike videos.

love that movie...scot breithart is a badass

|

TBC represent

11/8/2009 7:26 PM

BEST THOSE GUY ARE BAD ASS

|

11/8/2009 7:28 PM

OLD NEWS!!!!

But it is a good movie!

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

11/8/2009 7:36 PM

limewire. AHAHAA: torrents are where its at if you can't find it locally. witch 90% of the time you can't find a classic for sale. none of the proceeds would support the original crew if you bought it today any way. So i'd say use torrents.

|

12/6/2010 1:34 PM

There was a song in the 80's flatland part of the movie i like. I think the lyrics are easy come it. Please help me figure it out. It has a guitar solo they use in commercials

|

12/6/2010 2:02 PM

They needed to keep the budget down on this movie so they bought songs from extreme music(a music house)No music credits are listed except extreme and hell cat records.The music was made around the time the movie was.

|

12/6/2010 2:16 PM

bloghogs wrote:

They needed to keep the budget down on this movie so they bought songs from extreme music(a music house)No music credits are listed except extreme and hell cat records.The music was made around the time the movie was.

woah.
i almost thought that a Mod had brought back a dead thread.

|