Joined the front brake club

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2013 6:32 PM

Yes i did.. Still need to make a few tweaks to the setup but it feels good man. Fly cnc'd lever->odyssey slic->suelo's with clear zapatas. Might put on the flexi somewhere. and yeah i need to cut the zip tie.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/8/2013 6:45 PM

I saw on the Bakery's youtube , some guy with front brakes did a 900 nosepress on a bank.....it was seriously f*cked , I almost posted it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2013 7:00 PM

Nice, loved my front brakes when I had them. But now all I do is ride trails, gaps, and wall rides so I don't ride them anymore haha. I'd like to have a second bike for them though.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/8/2013 8:00 PM

Hell yea! Billys getting rad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/8/2013 8:25 PM

Sweet man! And you totally suck for having the forks I want!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 5:30 AM

Funt brakes are great!

If it wasn't for barspins, I would always rock em. My brake lever suuuucks to get railed by.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2013 7:31 AM

ooooh killem

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 8:56 AM

Welcome to the club! Your bike looks amazing by the way.

|

12/9/2013 9:00 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I saw on the Bakery's youtube , some guy with front brakes did a 900 nosepress on a bank.....it was seriously f*cked , I almost posted it.

It's a Nosepick not a Nosepress. A Nosepress is where your front wheel is against a wall. Sorry to be pedantic but annoys me when people call it that.

|

12/9/2013 9:09 AM

Yes!!!

|

It’s all bmx

12/9/2013 9:26 AM

SIIIIIIIIIICK!!

|

12/9/2013 1:09 PM

I need to find an affordable chrome fork with brake mounts. I want a deco fufork but it does not come in chrome sad

I want removable tabs in case I don't want to run em all the time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2013 5:19 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It's a Nosepick not a Nosepress. A Nosepress is where your front wheel is against a wall. Sorry to be pedantic but annoys me when people call it that.

I'm not good with front-trick names. Everyone here calls toothpicks ,"nosepicks' so I don't call actual nosepicks by the real name. But awesome , thanks for letting me know , I'll try to use it properly. Nosepress sounds cleaner than nosepick imo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 7:07 PM

Look for the front brake revitalization group on Facebook!

|

It’s all bmx

12/9/2013 8:05 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Look for the front brake revitalization group on Facebook!

Thank's everybody! I would if i had a fb.

|

12/9/2013 9:44 PM

Good for you man, Unique I like it.... go Ride hard!

|