Josh Stricker

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 11:11 AM

Anyone heard anything from Josh Stricker or Hanson Little lately? They were my favourite riders and seems they've just fell off the face of the earth...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/28/2013 11:38 AM

And Ryan Smith for that matter...

|

I got refs

5/28/2013 11:40 AM

Stricker had one scene in Animals 'the price is wrong'. (fat gap to wall of course) But you're right, seems like he really slowed down, like Hamilton did. That's just the way shit is. I used to be so stoked on Stricker's riding back in the day too, really was one of the first pros that I watched that made me pick up a bike. But time goes on and these dudes grow up just as we do. Their interests shift, working, living... they have lives too you know. Plus you can't stay young forever, blasting a fucking 20 step and holding a steady job at the same time is probably not a good idea lol. I'm sure the dude still rides plenty in his spare time, just not at the same level. Everyone gets to their prime at different times. I think he's past his.

But fore sure I'm gonna miss what he and many other aging riders brought to the table. They hold some of the biggest influences of their time.. and time goes on.

Still though it'd be awesome to see a little comeback edit or something. Doesn't have to be ground breaking shit or anything either. Hamilton was great in animals new vid and it was great to see him riding again.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/28/2013 11:47 AM

true dat ^^^

|

Bruh

5/28/2013 11:50 AM

i miss stricker. :/

|

5/28/2013 11:53 AM

BMXism wrote:

Stricker had one scene in Animals 'the price is wrong'. (fat gap to wall of course) But you're right, seems like he really ...more

Yeah, was gonna ask about Hamilton too but i've seen alot more of him lately, read an interview the other week and it seems he's getting back into it. Stricker was one of my biggest influenes, don't blame him for slowing down though, every bail must of fucking hurt. He will be missed

|

I got refs

5/28/2013 11:59 AM

At least he rode fast!

Going, going , gone!
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/28/2013 12:34 PM

BMXism wrote:

At least he rode fast!

Going, going , gone!

Go fast or go home.

|

I got refs

5/28/2013 12:50 PM

BMXism wrote:

At least he rode fast!

Going, going , gone!
zenith111 wrote:

Go fast or go home.

I had never heard of him till now, but shit, now I wanna see more lol

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/28/2013 12:52 PM

Purple bike wrote:

I had never heard of him till now, but shit, now I wanna see more lol

He was on S&M and Primo, have a search around, you're missing out.

|

I got refs

5/28/2013 3:10 PM

He was the king of going fast and had the best style in my eyes. don't think anyone will live up to him again.

But yeah poor guy had the age coming for him

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/28/2013 3:31 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

He was the king of going fast and had the best style in my eyes. don't think anyone will live up to him again.

But yeah poor ...more

Hoder comes close, but no cigar.

|

I got refs