Just WTF......

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2012 10:43 AM

So i just got back from vacation and as soon as im home my friend texted me saying we have a problem with the trails. so i call him and he tells me this " yea the second starting ramp we made out of wood is completely taken apart and the wood was used to make a tent in the pit ( the pit is this huge open sandy sump). they also took the tarp and used it for the tent. so we were pissed off so we went over there and wen we saw the opening of the tent theres this old hairy guy shiting and yelling at us to leave." now i have to rebuild a whole new starting ramp and go talk to the fucking tent shitter. so i just wanted to no wat weird shit has happened to u trails or street related.

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/9/2012 10:53 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
You know it's over when a hairy old guy craps on your trails.
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/9/2012 11:00 AM

hahaha well played sir ^

|

4/9/2012 11:05 AM

LOL seriously Laughed a lot haha I I don't have any story's as wierd as that
The worst it gets is we were riding this flat bank out the back of the estate and this old women comes out of her house wearing a voodoo mask and told us to move -that's it

|

4/9/2012 11:14 AM

lmao bloghogs is probably right. its over wen a old hairy guy craps in your trails

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/9/2012 11:26 AM

Some lady who has this weirdass shit written all over her house and a no trespassing sign on her door chased me and my friends like 4 blocks for riding across the street from her house..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/9/2012 11:45 AM

I found a tent city once when all of my friends cloths were stolen out of his tent. We were at a national down in PA and i guess it happens commonly. They left his cellphone and his $2000 racebike just to steal his cloths. While we were walking i just saw a bunch of tents and tarps and turns out theres a whole freakin tent city right near the place.

|

4/9/2012 12:24 PM

I went to some trails in NC one time that had a corner of the property nick named 'The Rape Gap' or something like that because someone was raped there at one time

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/9/2012 12:26 PM

i woulda kicked his little tent over

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/9/2012 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2012 12:38 PM

wish me look im going to get my tools and bring them home for tonite. il take pics of the crack shack aswell

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/9/2012 12:46 PM

You're lucky it wasn't a sasquatch.

|

4/9/2012 1:40 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

theres like 5 othere tents higher up the hill...... so my trails are now a rape camp
|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/9/2012 3:33 PM

LOL, my friend took a shit last week right behind a gym at a school LOL, he had the shits too

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

4/9/2012 3:35 PM

Rape Camp Trails.
Seems legit.

|

4/9/2012 3:55 PM

you should just get as many of your bmx friends as possible to raid the place, just light all those tents on fire.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

4/9/2012 4:03 PM

A08 wrote:

you should just get as many of your bmx friends as possible to raid the place, just light all those tents on fire.

yea airsoft and paintball it prob in a week. we were thinking thats prob our only option

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/9/2012 7:52 PM

the trails by my house that have been there since the early 80's and had legends from bmx years past bull dozed after a girl said that two black guys followed her down there rapped her so the city dozzed em over and a year or so after all the court shit the girl cryed rape again by her uncle and since the 2 black guys were never found and her uncle was found innocent after she went into a group home it seems we lost our trails to a attention seekin female

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

4/9/2012 9:15 PM

i would've kicked him in his balls and told him to leave my trails

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

4/10/2012 6:38 AM

I was at our local trails and saw two fat people having sex in the woods, when they saw us they got outta there quick. Funny part is, they drove a HUGE conversion van.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura