Just a good day

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2009 11:41 AM

Just got done riding for a couple of hours and it was just an all around good sesh, pulled a few new tricks today.
Getting more dialed with my freecoaster setup, did a ice pick "by complete accident" on this little 8 stair rail...Sooo happy it didn't go the other way, my testicles wouldn't be happy if that happend. The weather stayed in 50's with complete sunshine.
Just a good day to be on the bike....Unless you live in the Northeast, sorry fellas. Just thought I'd share.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/21/2009 11:44 AM

Or the midwest..

or pretty much anywhere shitty.

Kudos though!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/21/2009 11:45 AM

hey i just saw your name lh oswald and i thought
wasnt there a 2nd shooter? who do people think it was the mafia?

cool day for you though, hopefully i can ride with a friend today then spend the night and ride again
i love breaks

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/21/2009 11:56 AM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

hey i just saw your name lh oswald and i thought
wasnt there a 2nd shooter? who do people think it was the mafia?

cool day for you though, hopefully i can ride with a friend today then spend the night and ride again
i love breaks

Yeah I hear that alot...The whole LH- Oswald shit and long story short I'm a firm believer that he didn't do it.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/21/2009 11:57 AM

Ride while you boys got the time....WINTER IS HERE!!!!!!!

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/21/2009 11:58 AM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

hey i just saw your name lh oswald and i thought
wasnt there a 2nd shooter? who do people think it was the mafia?

cool day for you though, hopefully i can ride with a friend today then spend the night and ride again
i love breaks

LH-Oswald wrote:

Yeah I hear that alot...The whole LH- Oswald shit and long story short I'm a firm believer that he didn't do it.

i was watching it on the history channel like theorys of what really went down its pretty interesting
there definately two shooters though the bullets came from completly different directions
you can order it on dvd i was like whoa i never thought of that
every single theory the person said haha

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/21/2009 1:16 PM

Yeah Its pretty deep, but its one of the things I'm into though. Been stuck on researching this since I was about 9 years old....I'm 26 now, some of the shit you find out about certain things is in so many words mind blowing.
Oh and I pulled my first manual to 360 into this bank today right outside my house pretty pysched on that, hope I'll actually be able to pull that again lol's.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/21/2009 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Or the midwest..

or pretty much anywhere shitty.

Kudos though!

Oh how could I forget about you guys man. Shit winters always a fuckin bitch out that way man, hell man just try & survive this one dude. This season seems like its going to be a rough one.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/21/2009 3:02 PM

this winter will suck dick

|

ha