Just a little question?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2014 7:40 PM

I don't post much here anymore. I graduated high school a couple months ago and ever since my riding has slowed down alot, it's practically at a halt right now. Reason being, I don't find it as "fun" as it used to be. I never really rode with anyone and riding alone sucks. There's plenty of riders around in my neighborhood but they all seem to be into smoking weed and getting high, not riding. This is probably my last attempt of keeping the bmx alive. It just isn't the same when you land a trick and your the only one who witnesses it. No other riders to smile with or make memories with. Then comes a job, school, girls, cars... it's a whole different world after high school....

What do you guys think?

|

7/13/2014 7:48 PM

Maybe stop riding for awhile but keep your bike? Or just ride new areas/styles and hope to meet some cool people.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/13/2014 7:49 PM

I ride by myself everyday for hours. just flat mostly. I find it fun, same reason as why you dont ride with people. all the kids who ride here are a lot younger than i am (like 12-15), swagfags, moved to cars and quit riding, or not dedicated. If you have fun riding keep doing it, try to learn new stuff maybe.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/13/2014 8:06 PM

I'm probably in the same boat as you. Job, gf, lot's of work and overtime...

Now you see that BMX is no longer fun, but the time will come that you want an outlet for your stress.

BMX can be that outlet, or you pick up another hobby entirely.

It will be fun again. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2014 8:10 PM

don't quit. take a break

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/13/2014 8:11 PM

Part of growing up man I don't ride with any of my highschool crew anymore , my crew is all skaters their rad dudes

|

7/13/2014 8:33 PM

dude same boat your in man, keep riding take days off watch shit and get hyped for it learn new tricks find new spots listen to good music go around places with hot girls show off a bit get come numbers and shiit just do shit you dont normally do

|

7/13/2014 9:10 PM

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/13/2014 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2014 9:35 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

What about this girl I think about every day purely because she is the most unattractive person I've ever seen? It's like... you try so hard to keep her out of your mind but her nose just keeps coming back because it's so terrible.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/13/2014 9:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

What about this girl I think about every day purely because she is the most unattractive person I've ever seen? It's like... you try so hard to keep her out of your mind but her nose just keeps coming back because it's so terrible.

her unattractiveness gets you thinking about her everyday?

maybe it's her imperfections that's making you fall for her.

you love her jesse, everyone knows it.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2014 9:41 PM

one try kid wrote:

her unattractiveness gets you thinking about her everyday?

maybe it's her imperfections that's making you fall for her.

you love her jesse, everyone knows it.

Her imperfections are literally everything. There is nothing good about her, especially considering she probably has a penis.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/13/2014 9:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2014 9:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Her imperfections are literally everything. There is nothing good about her, especially considering she probably has a penis.

Love moves in mysterious ways.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2014 9:55 PM

one try kid wrote:

her unattractiveness gets you thinking about her everyday?

maybe it's her imperfections that's making you fall for her.

you love her jesse, everyone knows it.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Her imperfections are literally everything. There is nothing good about her, especially considering she probably has a penis.

one try kid wrote:

Love moves in mysterious ways.

There's nothing I want more than a 5' tall Korean girl to stick her dick in my ass.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/13/2014 10:47 PM

fuck it. do it for u. dont wish for anyone to see ur progress do it for uuuu!!! ps i feel ya im a bmx slump cant bunnyhop for shit but in a week or two ill b good lol hopefully

|

7/13/2014 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 11:04 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Her imperfections are literally everything. There is nothing good about her, especially considering she probably has a penis.

one try kid wrote:

Love moves in mysterious ways.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

There's nothing I want more than a 5' tall Korean girl to stick her dick in my ass.

ur profile pic makes no sense

|

7/14/2014 6:10 AM

It's how things go man, responsibilities creep up, a bf/gf come into the game, and time on the bike shrinks. Take a break for a bit. Sometimes ya gotta recharge the batteries.

I ride MAYBE once every week or two at this point and I know that will get less often come this fall when my son is born. Once he is old enough I will ride more again though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2014 10:00 AM

one try kid wrote:

Love moves in mysterious ways.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

There's nothing I want more than a 5' tall Korean girl to stick her dick in my ass.

ghostx720 wrote:

ur profile pic makes no sense

Youre not one of those who thinks thats actually him/her are you? I got a comment on my profile abit ago saying how its great that im a female rider and i shouldnt give up...... Kinda weird lol

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


7/14/2014 1:47 PM

And don't try to keep bmx "alive" in your area, just keep it alive for yourself if that is what you want to do.


I find taking a break or trying a different style helps me reignite the fire for riding.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2014 5:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

And don't try to keep bmx "alive" in your area, just keep it alive for yourself if that is what you want to do.


I find taking a break or trying a different style helps me reignite the fire for riding.

I meant keeping bmx alive within my life =P. It's just hard, I'm assuming you can relate. Back in high school I had no worries of paying bills or getting to work on time, I could just ride and if I got hurt it was cool I'd have plenty of time to recover. In life things don't work that way though... If I get hurt depending on the injury I can't go to work, which means I ain't getting paid, which in turn means I can't make ends meet. I never really rode because I wanted to get sponsored but there comes a time when you realize the risks your taking. I can't be blasting off stair sets anymore or getting in trouble with security guards because I no longer get penalized like a child. Most pro riders ride for the fun of it, but I'm willing to bet they would think twice about the things they do if they weren't sponsored or if they didn't have the backing of companies.

I've been thinking about staying within the bmx "community" by filming or taking pictures but I think I'm done with trying to progress further on my tricks. Maybe I'll try surfing or some other recreation? Congrats on the baby btw! They're cute, until they get a mouth on them lol =)

|

7/14/2014 5:08 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

And don't try to keep bmx "alive" in your area, just keep it alive for yourself if that is what you want to do.


I find taking a break or trying a different style helps me reignite the fire for riding.

Aav1996 wrote:

I meant keeping bmx alive within my life =P. It's just hard, I'm assuming you can relate. Back in high school I had no worries of paying bills or getting to work on time, I could just ride and if I got hurt it was cool I'd have plenty of time to recover. In life things don't work that way though... If I get hurt depending on the injury I can't go to work, which means I ain't getting paid, which in turn means I can't make ends meet. I never really rode because I wanted to get sponsored but there comes a time when you realize the risks your taking. I can't be blasting off stair sets anymore or getting in trouble with security guards because I no longer get penalized like a child. Most pro riders ride for the fun of it, but I'm willing to bet they would think twice about the things they do if they weren't sponsored or if they didn't have the backing of companies.

I've been thinking about staying within the bmx "community" by filming or taking pictures but I think I'm done with trying to progress further on my tricks. Maybe I'll try surfing or some other recreation? Congrats on the baby btw! They're cute, until they get a mouth on them lol =)

Injuries can happen from anything. Ive got one of the worst fucked knees ive had ever from riding, i couldnt even get up to go to work on the day i did it, and it happened when i was warming up on a fuckin feeble! Someone said the other day, you cant hurt yourself bad in a feeble..... I couldnt bend my fuckin knee!!! Still cant ride and its been nearly a week... I know it doesnt sound too bad but im just really lucky with injuries and healing up quick... But yeah, you can hurt yourself on anything, so dont let it hinder your progression bro!

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


7/14/2014 5:20 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

There's nothing I want more than a 5' tall Korean girl to stick her dick in my ass.

ghostx720 wrote:

ur profile pic makes no sense

EddiMundo wrote:

Youre not one of those who thinks thats actually him/her are you? I got a comment on my profile abit ago saying how its great that im a female rider and i shouldnt give up...... Kinda weird lol

lol no im not one of those guys. I was drunk and messing around. creepers suck lol im sorry to hear that u got creeped on eddiemundo. is that ur gf in ur profile pic?

|

7/14/2014 5:35 PM

anyway, OP, its okay to take things slowly dude. take a break if you need to breath just NEVER get rid of your bike. You never know when circumstances will change for the better in your bmxlife, and imo the best thing to do is to ride FOR YOU. Ride when you WANT to ride, and when you don't want to ride, chill out and do something else u know? my point here is even though im not on the bike as often, i think giving my body time to breath in between sessions has helped me out for the better, physically AND mentally. Dave lawerence is telling it to you perfectly. Just dont ever get rid of ur bike.... Chill out with life, take care of ur responsibilities, and when its time to bmx, you will... the only thing that kinda bothered me a bit is that u mentioned what is the point of doing tricks if no one can see them.... FUCK THAT. if you want people to see them that badly, film ur sessions man and show people that way, but dude do it for you, no one else!

|

7/14/2014 5:39 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Injuries can happen from anything. Ive got one of the worst fucked knees ive had ever from riding, i couldnt even get up to go to work on the day i did it, and it happened when i was warming up on a fuckin feeble! Someone said the other day, you cant hurt yourself bad in a feeble..... I couldnt bend my fuckin knee!!! Still cant ride and its been nearly a week... I know it doesnt sound too bad but im just really lucky with injuries and healing up quick... But yeah, you can hurt yourself on anything, so dont let it hinder your progression bro!

Yeah definitely, injuries can happen from anything. I just feel like I'm losing that drive I once had, I'll try and get into filming or taking shots of people maybe that brings back the spark. Thanks for the motivation!

|

7/14/2014 5:41 PM

ghostx720 wrote:

anyway, OP, its okay to take things slowly dude. take a break if you need to breath just NEVER get rid of your bike. You never know when circumstances will change for the better in your bmxlife, and imo the best thing to do is to ride FOR YOU. Ride when you WANT to ride, and when you don't want to ride, chill out and do something else u know? my point here is even though im not on the bike as often, i think giving my body time to breath in between sessions has helped me out for the better, physically AND mentally. Dave lawerence is telling it to you perfectly. Just dont ever get rid of ur bike.... Chill out with life, take care of ur responsibilities, and when its time to bmx, you will... the only thing that kinda bothered me a bit is that u mentioned what is the point of doing tricks if no one can see them.... FUCK THAT. if you want people to see them that badly, film ur sessions man and show people that way, but dude do it for you, no one else!

haha I didn't say what the point of doing tricks was if no one can see them. It seems like it but I meant to say that there are certain risks I'm not willing to take anymore. I remember I'd blast off an 8 setter no probs, and lately.... I'm just not up for it.

True that though, when it's time to bmx I'll probably pick it up again =D Thanks!

|

7/14/2014 8:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's how things go man, responsibilities creep up, a bf/gf come into the game, and time on the bike shrinks. Take a break for a bit. Sometimes ya gotta recharge the batteries.

I ride MAYBE once every week or two at this point and I know that will get less often come this fall when my son is born. Once he is old enough I will ride more again though.

This its part of growing up dude

Right now im goung to school full time with a part time job and doing an internship type thing thats on the weekends so i have pretty much no time at all to ride. Honestly in the past maybe five months i've gotten maybe six good sessions in and a few like half hour ones, but one good thing about not having much time to ride is that those few sessions i get no matter how short feel amazing and keep me going

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/14/2014 8:49 PM

Well i had a full time job and psycho girlfriend...lol and i still rode i brung my bike in my car so after work i could ride for 30 mins in the parking lot and honestly the tricks thing if you care go do tricks infront of places show off lol as for the school and stuff i wouldnt know cuz i never biked when i was in school

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...