Just built a new BMX website... WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2015 12:25 AM

So I'm in the process of building my BMX brands website & would really like your input. What is something you guys would like to see? I have some great things in the works homies.

If you dig it... Don't hesitate to show some LOVE & hit that Like button on the site!

Heres the LINK

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

2/24/2015 5:30 AM

Stop saying scope, homie, dope, and game. That is going to keep me off of it. Also just posting what every other site does won't help. Just my .02

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

2/24/2015 6:42 AM

You should just make one thread about your company and keep it updated, it gets annoying seeing new threads about the same stuff over and over.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/24/2015 9:01 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Stop saying scope, homie, dope, and game. That is going to keep me off of it. Also just posting what every other site does ...more

Thanks brotha. I'll take your advice, and needs to grow out of it. Hard to find content that others haven't posted, but I'm working on it. I have some things in the works, where some people that are working with me will be filming behind the scenes footy at contest & sh!t so it will be something others don't have. I appreciate it though man. Str8^.

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

2/24/2015 9:02 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You should just make one thread about your company and keep it updated, it gets annoying seeing new threads about the same ...more

Wont be posting any new threads no more brotha. Sorry for the troubles. Just trying to get this sh!t to pop-off!

|

2/24/2015 12:09 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You should just make one thread about your company and keep it updated, it gets annoying seeing new threads about the same ...more

daviesjpg wrote:

Wont be posting any new threads no more brotha. Sorry for the troubles. Just trying to get this sh!t to pop-off!

Kid, you are fucking white, stop talking like an uneducated black gangster and fucking go and learn english, jesus christ man, I know I'm vulgar but you sound like a complete fucking goon, stop trying to act like a "g" because you aren't one.. HOMIE.

|

2/24/2015 12:26 PM

May I ask what a Kranc is? Never heard the word, nor do I think it is a word, and I believe whoever designed your shirts did it wrong, it should be like this if you are the one wearing it..

Photo

|

2/24/2015 12:41 PM

Serious question.

Did you intentionally make it look kinda Miami Vice-ish, or has that aesthetic been baked into you?

I mean eather way, I kinda dig it. I wouldnt buy one, but I've always thought it was cool when a brands aesthetic appears to be influenced by location.

|

2/24/2015 2:31 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

BLVCK wrote:

Kid, you are fucking white, stop talking like an uneducated black gangster and fucking go and learn english, jesus christ man, ...more

Lmfao, who is this guy? Cant even believe he took the time of day to sketch that up... ROFL. Hilarious AF! laughing

|

2/24/2015 2:32 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

Serious question.

Did you intentionally make it look kinda Miami Vice-ish, or has that aesthetic been baked into you?

I mean ...more

Yes sir, we did! Thought our first shirt should have somewhat of symbolism of where we are from/based out of. Glad you caught the concept! Mission accomplished. cool

|

2/24/2015 2:50 PM

You need original content. Reposting stuff from TCU isn't going to get your site more visitors. Make some original edits or at least post stuff that no one will find easily on TCU, ridebmx or vital's pages. You can't compete with those sites so don't try to. Also you should get a few more shirt designs at least. Maybe have a bio page about your company and some bike checks from the people on your team. Be more original essentially. That one shirt design you have is a decent start, but personally I wouldn't buy it since it's not my taste. I know that there are plenty of good riders in Miami, use that to your advantage!

|

2/24/2015 3:50 PM

Basement Cat wrote:

You need original content. Reposting stuff from TCU isn't going to get your site more visitors. Make some original edits or at ...more

I appreciate the feedback brother! Just what I was looking for. Right now, trying to acquire funds for video equipment. Had a new team edit dropping, but someone stole my Macbook Pro. Not trying to compete honestly... I'm just really interested in web design/Graphic design and have always ridden, so thought why not start my own?

I appreciate the input! Definitely agree with you 100% Thanks!

|

2/24/2015 4:17 PM

Basement Cat wrote:

You need original content. Reposting stuff from TCU isn't going to get your site more visitors. Make some original edits or at ...more

daviesjpg wrote:

I appreciate the feedback brother! Just what I was looking for. Right now, trying to acquire funds for video equipment. Had a ...more

Yoooo brotha he ain't yo brotha naw i'm sayin'?

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/24/2015 6:09 PM

Basement Cat wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

I appreciate the feedback brother! Just what I was looking for. Right now, trying to acquire funds for video equipment. Had a ...more

MidWestBMX wrote:

Yoooo brotha he ain't yo brotha naw i'm sayin'?

Naw dawg, but I thought all us LEGITS in the scene were metaphorically brothas, to an extent, ueno wha 'I'm" sayin'? cool

|

2/24/2015 6:55 PM

to tell you the truth, I don't like your shirts or name.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/24/2015 7:12 PM

site looks pretty cool , layout looks nice and all .

|

2/24/2015 7:17 PM

cro tec wrote:

to tell you the truth, I don't like your shirts or name.

Hope to change your perspective in the future homie. Just give me time. We are going to stick it with apparel only, since in my opinion... BMX companies have the parts on LOCK. Cant compete against my favorite brands, I love em' too much. Give it time, I got some great things in the works!

|

2/24/2015 7:18 PM

chad88 wrote:

site looks pretty cool , layout looks nice and all .

Thanks Chad, Good looks! Hope all is good up there in NY! I went to the Bicycle Film Festival in Brooklyn 2 years ago... Had the time of my life. People just don't know how REAL the scene is in NYC. Fxckn love it over there. Stay^

|

2/24/2015 8:28 PM

Maybe if you stop talking like a hoodrat little bitch people might actually like your shit, hop the fck off this forum since no one here really likes you or your shitty reposts on your shitty wordpress website with your shitty vice t-shirts that gayboys wear.

|

2/24/2015 10:19 PM

OSS isn't my cup of tea, but I actually enjoyed that Ed Pollio interview. I don't think I ever would have watched otherwise so thanks for that. Was interesting to get a perspective on the whole scooter/bmx/skater thing from a park owner himself.(10:00-25:00)

I don't like the name. Mostly the "life" after... it's way to cliche to me.
I'm not into the designs at all. The generic silhouette thing has been done to death and the colors don't vibe with me at all. Maybe it's a Florida thing. ...."limited edition".. I laughed a bit, sorry. LOL

get more swag nom sayn dawg

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/24/2015 10:23 PM

name isnt very catchy, shirts look a bit too childish
site interface is very clean, but there isn't original content

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/24/2015 10:44 PM

Here's my thing. Startup brands slap a logo onto their shirt and call it good. Create a design, put like a little tag thing on the sleeve or bottom of shirt, and I bet more people will buy it.

|

2/25/2015 4:51 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Here's my thing. Startup brands slap a logo onto their shirt and call it good. Create a design, put like a little tag thing on ...more

Sounds about right.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

[b]

2/25/2015 10:16 AM

Kranclife, awfully close spelling to kranklife.

Krank being slang for meth.

|

2/26/2015 10:41 AM

i like the layout. its easy to follow.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/26/2015 4:00 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Kranclife, awfully close spelling to kranklife.

Krank being slang for meth.

That could be a good reason to change lol

|

please embed videos

My art c:

[b]