Just got back from Philly!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2011 3:20 PM

I went to Philadelphia for the Park Tool summit for shop employees. The major manufacturers primarily in the road/mountain bike segment (FSA, Shimano, SRAM, Fox Racing, Hayes, Avid, etc..) of our sport were there. I spent two days in classes put on by the manufacturers. It was very well done and I learned A LOT. BMX is a great sport, but you only see a tiny part of the bicycle industry, and it's amazing to see all of it.

And, Elvis is still the king.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/19/2011 3:22 PM

Oh, and the best part was the FOOD. Oh my god, Philadelphia bars, diners, and restaurants...

Worst part was the crazy narrow streets.

|

1/19/2011 5:41 PM

PHILLYYY!!! yo you should of hit me up we could of rode

|

1/19/2011 5:56 PM

Lol I had no time for anything

|

1/19/2011 5:58 PM

what more can you learn?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/19/2011 6:02 PM

carjakester wrote:

what more can you learn?

do you know how to bleed hydraulic disk brakes?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/19/2011 6:04 PM

carjakester wrote:

what more can you learn?

cupovjoe wrote:

do you know how to bleed hydraulic disk brakes?

oh alright, i thought it was just for bmx.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/19/2011 6:19 PM

carjakester wrote:

oh alright, i thought it was just for bmx.

Nonono I work at a shop that does barely any bmx. This was for mountain/road bikes primarily. I'm into mountain bikes as much as I am into bmx bikes. When I said "our sport" I meant biking in general. Sorry for the confusion.

|