Just wondering.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2013 11:34 AM

I like to go on the bike check fourm on vital from time too time but i have notice that half the bikes look like they've never been ridden.
My bike looks like its been to north korea and back.
The way i see it,if you ain't got no scratchs you ain't ridding hard enough. Unless your jesus christ on a bike.
Do half the people even ride the bike or do they just stair at it?

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

4/1/2013 11:36 AM

depends, i ride my bike to hell and back and yes i have thrown it a few times yet fore some reason its not scratched, ok the cranks and forks are but they are 2yr old and stock with the bike but everything else is good (ish)

|

Bruh

4/1/2013 11:37 AM

Ha my bike always look ridden, I don't like to keep my bike looking nice and clean. A lot of people probably put checks up right when they build it or when it's new. Just my guess lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/1/2013 11:40 AM

Four wrote:

Ha my bike always look ridden, I don't like to keep my bike looking nice and clean. A lot of people probably put checks up right when they build it or when it's new. Just my guess lol.

this, seen a mate put a check on another website then went to his a week later and it was scratched to fuck lol

|

Bruh

4/1/2013 11:44 AM

Don't get me wrong i would love my bike to never get scratches,get dirty,or dented but i just hate to see a good bike not being ridden like it should .But hey ho i ride street so thats most likely why my bikes scratched de fuck.It adds character in my opinion.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

4/1/2013 11:50 AM

exactly, a perfect bike is not perfect without the obvious signs of love from the rider

|

Bruh

4/1/2013 12:27 PM

My pics were right after i put her together.

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

4/1/2013 12:41 PM

Some people just take care of their shit. From what I see most of the people throw their bike checks up when their parts are fairly new as well, that's what I do.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/1/2013 1:22 PM

My bike is pretty messed up, lots of scratches everywhere, like bars, forks.
I also got some dents on my frame and my pegs are worn down to shit.
So yeah I ride my bike.
I think most people that have a perfect bike are just really careful.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/1/2013 1:23 PM

bmxerss wrote:

My pics were right after i put her together.

Ya most people like to do a bike check right after they get new shit. Like a frame and such..

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/1/2013 1:31 PM

ya i do my checks before i actually go ride. im also cautious and normally ride pretty smooth. my bike is not short on scratches... just its mostly raw so you cant see them

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/1/2013 1:40 PM

I'm super overprotective of my parts for the first week or two. After that I don't really care, but I never throw my bike. I've noticed a lot of the people who say "If your bike isn't scratched you're not riding hard enough" don't even ride that much, they just throw their bike a lot.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/1/2013 2:56 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm super overprotective of my parts for the first week or two. After that I don't really care, but I never throw my bike. I've noticed a lot of the people who say "If your bike isn't scratched you're not riding hard enough" don't even ride that much, they just throw their bike a lot.

So true.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"