Justridebmx

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2010 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2010 8:08 PM

Hey what flip camera do you have, and is it the main camera you use to make all of your edits/videos? And also can you get a fisheye for it? Thanks!

BMX- As soon as I get a camera I'll make some edits

|

11/20/2010 8:13 PM

Flip Ultra HD. 100% worth the money.

Yes, go to a Best Buy, go to the cameras section, and look for a Sunpak Digital 37mm .5x Wide Angle Lens with riser kit. When you get that, depending if you want the fish eye effect on your camera or not determines what riser you choose. I picked the 30.5-37mm riser, which you glue onto the outside of the lens with super glue. Then you screw the Fish Eye on, and you're good to go!

[LINK TO IMAGE]


Flip Ultra HD Fisheye Test from Seth Harrison on Vimeo.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/20/2010 8:16 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Flip Ultra HD. 100% worth the money.

Yes, go to a Best Buy, go to the cameras section, and look for a Sunpak Digital 37mm .5x Wide Angle Lens with riser kit. When you get that, depending if you want the fish eye effect on your camera or not determines what riser you choose. I picked the 30.5-37mm riser, which you glue onto the outside of the lens with super glue. Then you screw the Fish Eye on, and you're good to go!

[LINK TO IMAGE]


Flip Ultra HD Fisheye Test from Seth Harrison on Vimeo.

Thanks man! I'm going to get one for Christmas

|

11/20/2010 8:26 PM

how much was it for the camera and fish eye?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/20/2010 8:29 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

how much was it for the camera and fish eye?

Bought the cam for 200 at the time. Fisheye for 30.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/20/2010 8:30 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

how much was it for the camera and fish eye?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Bought the cam for 200 at the time. Fisheye for 30.

thats dope do they make fish eyes for nikon cameras for that cheap? cause a nikon fish eye is like $700

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/20/2010 8:32 PM

Would the minoHD be better though?...

|

11/20/2010 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2010 8:39 PM

I just failed...

|

11/20/2010 8:38 PM

|

11/20/2010 8:46 PM

The Sunpak is a .5 so it's better! tongue

Just kidding, get the Flip one, less ghetto for sure!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/20/2010 8:50 PM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I would most likely get this lens
http://store.theflip.com/en-us/products/Product.aspx?SKU=A3P0007

JustRideBMX wrote:

The Sunpak is a .5 so it's better! tongue

Just kidding, get the Flip one, less ghetto for sure!

Yea I don't know how I feel about superglueing my lens unsure
And should I get the minoHD 8GB or the ultraHD 8GB?

|

11/20/2010 8:57 PM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I would most likely get this lens
http://store.theflip.com/en-us/products/Product.aspx?SKU=A3P0007

JustRideBMX wrote:

The Sunpak is a .5 so it's better! tongue

Just kidding, get the Flip one, less ghetto for sure!

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Yea I don't know how I feel about superglueing my lens unsure
And should I get the minoHD 8GB or the ultraHD 8GB?

Ultra.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/20/2010 8:58 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

The Sunpak is a .5 so it's better! tongue

Just kidding, get the Flip one, less ghetto for sure!

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Yea I don't know how I feel about superglueing my lens unsure
And should I get the minoHD 8GB or the ultraHD 8GB?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ultra.

alright Thanks man cool

|

11/20/2010 9:27 PM

i have a mino hd and it doesnt have threads around the lens?
i looked at the flip site, and it included that bower lens as an aftermarket accessory? so is it like a press-on type deal?

|

11/21/2010 7:03 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i have a mino hd and it doesnt have threads around the lens?
i looked at the flip site, and it included that bower lens as an aftermarket accessory? so is it like a press-on type deal?

Wow thats kinda lame. I want a legit screw-on lens haha

|

11/21/2010 9:03 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i have a mino hd and it doesnt have threads around the lens?
i looked at the flip site, and it included that bower lens as an aftermarket accessory? so is it like a press-on type deal?

Yeah, that's what the riser is for. You pick the riser that fits around the metal part of the lens and super glue it on, so then you can screw the lens off and on whenever you want it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/21/2010 10:08 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i have a mino hd and it doesnt have threads around the lens?
i looked at the flip site, and it included that bower lens as an aftermarket accessory? so is it like a press-on type deal?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, that's what the riser is for. You pick the riser that fits around the metal part of the lens and super glue it on, so then you can screw the lens off and on whenever you want it.

i guess that bower one uses magnets..

"Sturdy magnetic design stays put"
and i dont get how a riser puts a fisheye affect on a wide angle lens?

|

11/21/2010 11:02 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i have a mino hd and it doesnt have threads around the lens?
i looked at the flip site, and it included that bower lens as an aftermarket accessory? so is it like a press-on type deal?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, that's what the riser is for. You pick the riser that fits around the metal part of the lens and super glue it on, so then you can screw the lens off and on whenever you want it.

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i guess that bower one uses magnets..

"Sturdy magnetic design stays put"
and i dont get how a riser puts a fisheye affect on a wide angle lens?

That's what I was wondering

|