KHE COMPLETE vs CUSTOM vs STREET vs TRAILS

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2010 9:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:08 AM

i love street i ride it all day every day but recently i have been thinking about putting my brakes on. because i keep going throw shoes realy quickly and i want to start ridding trails. but at the same time i want to become a true street rider and run no brakes and 4 pegs. and i know there is always the alternative running 4 pegs and brakes but in my opinion if your going to ride street with that you mine as well just put a clown suit on and go ride. and i hate brake. but street is starting to get realy boring so trails is part of my solution. so i was online and i came across this complete with realy good parts on it and looked realy nice. so i thought to my self why not have a bike for street and a bike for trails. but for the same price i could make a nice custom for the same amount of money but still be board as crap with street. or i could start ridding trails and have some fun and not be board. idk what i should do. what do you think???? and heres the bike i was talking a about http://www.amazon.com/...id=1272078679&sr=1-5

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

4/23/2010 9:01 PM

since when does brakes make you not a street rider?

|

crystal meth

4/23/2010 9:04 PM

Harry95 wrote:

since when does brakes make you not a street rider?

it doesn't but how many street riders do you see with brakes not many

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

4/23/2010 9:13 PM

for some, brakeless is just something that people want to make their bike look cleaner.

i ride brakeless, but its because that i started riding brakeless very early, and im so used to it that if i had brakes, it would feel so weird.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/23/2010 9:16 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

for some, brakeless is just something that people want to make their bike look cleaner.

i ride brakeless, but its because ...more

i'll think about it

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========

4/23/2010 9:16 PM

Just stick with your bike now. I ride my trails with my pegs on. So fuckin' what? Plus everytime you switch from street to trails you have to adjust to a whole different bike.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

4/23/2010 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:08 AM

thats not the shola lt. the shola lt looks like this http://www.khebikes.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=692&Itemid=75 they just used a picture of the shola PRO to get you to think itsdialed

|

4/23/2010 9:21 PM

nitrojimbo wrote:

Just stick with your bike now. I ride my trails with my pegs on. So fuckin' what? Plus everytime you switch from street to ...more

you know thats a realy good point i would probably feel so off balance if i kept switching back an forth from one bike to an other.

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========

4/23/2010 9:28 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

thats not the shola lt. the shola lt looks like this ...more

wtf those bastards are trying to scam me u know what im sticking with the bike i have now. THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR YOUR OPINIONS .

|

==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========

4/23/2010 9:29 PM

nitrojimbo wrote:

Just stick with your bike now. I ride my trails with my pegs on. So fuckin' what? Plus everytime you switch from street to ...more

nick519ridebmx wrote:

you know thats a realy good point i would probably feel so off balance if i kept switching back an forth from one bike to an ...more

Great point Mr. Nitro. Just get something u like and adjust to everything with it
dont change ANYTHING to ride street or trails unless it is tires or maybe breaks on a big gap

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45