KHE Greyhound Street FA FC Hub Question

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2013 9:39 AM

ive got the street greyhound free coaster hub and its got a 7075-t6 hollow aluminum axle and I was wondering if I should be worried about destroying the internal threads if I try to tighten my wheel down very tight. I broke one of the hollow bolts it came with the first day I got it. right now im running the other hollow bolt and another replacement I got at the hardware store. ive been having problems with slippage of my wheel.

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

9/6/2013 10:13 AM

come on

|

9/6/2013 12:23 PM

just run chain tensioners, there is no need to tighten your hub that tight that you are breaking axle bolts.

|

9/6/2013 2:05 PM

The street version does not come with an aluminum axle, the Flat version does. Perhaps things could have change but this is what is posted. If your wheel is slipping abd you're applying enough pressure to snap your bolts, however you have it setup up is wrong. Could be the washers, peg adapters, pegs, frame...etc. There is to many variables with not enough information to diagnose your problem.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/8/2013 11:39 AM

could it be that I am running 2 washers on both sides? I don't run any pegs by the way

|

9/9/2013 10:09 AM

sum bitch....

|

9/9/2013 10:36 AM

Carnt you wait to someone replies instead of spamming your on thread ?

|

9/9/2013 12:42 PM

Sounds like the washers or frame paint are causing slippage.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/9/2013 3:26 PM

Post pics of the hub/your setup. On and off the bike, with and without pegs..I can probably figure out your problem. Also, when you tighten it down, do the bolts still turn along with the axle? Common problem may be your peg adapters being slightly to wide. Could be a few things, get those pics and Ill help get the situation sorted.

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/9/2013 3:28 PM

Sorry, just notice u dont run pegs...

|

REFS-

9/9/2013 3:44 PM

Yeah show us pictures of your set up you impatient little shit

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/11/2013 1:18 PM

I figured out my problem without you tools. And I spammed this much less than many of you faggots spam your own shit so hop off pussies !

|

9/11/2013 1:19 PM

I figured out my problem without you tools. And I spammed this much less than many of you faggots spam your own shit so hop off pussies !

|

9/11/2013 4:14 PM

CALE wrote:

Wow, thanks for being a douche about those TRYING TO HELP YOU.

Damn kids.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2013 4:19 PM

Yep I sincerely hope that you get aids and die. Suck a fat one you cock smoking moron

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/11/2013 11:10 PM

Its obvious this idiot took our info and applied it to his problem. He already snapped a bolt from not knowing how to tighten it onto a frame properly and, he's running the flat version which he thinks is the street... Bet he only bought a coaster to join in on the new trend.

|

REFS-

9/11/2013 11:11 PM

Its obvious this idiot took our info and applied it to his problem. He already snapped a bolt from not knowing how to tighten it onto a frame properly and, he's running the flat version which he thinks is the street... Bet he only bought a coaster to join in on the new trend.

|

REFS-

9/11/2013 11:21 PM

Whats up with vital and the double posting sometimes? lol this guy is a total fag he asked for help then used the help and basically said no one helped him.lul

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/12/2013 5:47 AM

I think the double post issue is from poor internet connection when on a mobile device. My last post stopped loading in the beginning, refreshed it and two post appeared.

|

REFS-

9/14/2013 9:35 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

I actually didnt use any of yalls advice. And I've been free coasting for years I just had one simple problem I needed imeadiate help with. So if eveyone wants to bitch and moan then ill just go check out tcu bitches!

|

9/14/2013 11:04 AM

CALE wrote:

I actually didnt use any of yalls advice. And I've been free coasting for years I just had one simple problem I needed imeadiate help with. So if eveyone wants to bitch and moan then ill just go check out tcu bitches!

Lol fag

|

9/14/2013 12:00 PM

This dude is an idiot, he says he's been riding a coaster for years but yet he knows nothing about his hub...little alone, how to properly tighten it down. Seriously, coasting for years? Most coasters on the market ran khe internals therefore , you wouldn't need to ask your questions because you should already know the answer. You don't even know the proper version of the hub you have now. You don't even know how to spell immediate properly....PLEASE!! Someone lock this thread so this idiot doesn't keep returning

|

REFS-