KICKSTARTER TO GET TOPSEY TO STL

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2014 10:08 AM

Figure it's a good neutral location with tons to ride (not Austin tons but still) plus I have the resources to make it a cheap stay. How much is a plane ticket Jon?????????????

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

6/5/2014 10:13 AM

I second this! Ill throw some dollars in! from what I am seeing it is about 1000 punds just for flight though

|

6/5/2014 10:17 AM

I have a place for him to crash and can provide all foods/drinks/etc

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 10:58 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

I second this! Ill throw some dollars in! from what I am seeing it is about 1000 punds just for flight though

Holy shit!!
Id have a few euros, not much tho.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/5/2014 10:59 AM

YES PLZ

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/5/2014 11:43 AM

STL ?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

6/5/2014 11:48 AM

Hahahahaha does he even want to live there?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/5/2014 1:41 PM

Wow.. was NOT expecting to see this! I am truly honoured You Guys would even suggest this! I would LOVE to come stay! It will more than likely HAVE to be next year. I've got a lot to sort out with My shoulder, but once I'm a bit stronger & ready to Ride more I'll be there guys! It'll be amazing riding with You Guys, Sheeesh blown away much! I better sort Myself out a passport haha! I'll happily contribute to this though! I can't let You Guys pay for it all!

|

6/5/2014 2:02 PM

A. I don't know anyone on here even close to personally
B. I suck at riding
...but I got places I could stay out there so if a group of y'all were planning an epic international meetup I'd be willing to come out that way to cruise especially if its next year

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/5/2014 2:06 PM

Would be fucking amazing

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 3:49 PM

But in any other online site giving money to a stranger online , you'd spam it and call him a fag LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/5/2014 3:54 PM

I'd be more than happy chipping in $100 for Topsey.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/5/2014 4:04 PM

Get out there boy...!!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/5/2014 5:50 PM

Why don't we make a little link thing on here and sticky it or something.
but make it a link for people to send some money through paypal or something?

Just an idea

|

6/5/2014 6:09 PM

This is mad!

|

6/5/2014 6:20 PM

I have plenty of room at my house for prob 5-8 people

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 6:24 PM

How do people get money to him?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/5/2014 6:30 PM

Topsey you need to start a paypal account for this!

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 6:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

How do people get money to him?

You know when you can buy stuff from people on paypal nad you can choose to send it as a gift or other crap
Choose one of those.
You will also need a paypal account to do this.
Or put money inside old pedal bodys and send them wink

|

6/5/2014 6:51 PM

I really don't feel comfortable taking money from You Guys right now! I have a lot of physio to get done first! I don't want to come all the way to America to Ride with You Guys & then just pedal around! I want to come out & ride with You Guys when I can SHRED! We'll work something out guys, I'll email Ricked_em & We'll sort this shit out! I AM coming to Ride with You Guys 1000000000000%

|

6/5/2014 7:07 PM

If you guys used kickstarter if he ended up not being able to go, everyone who gave money would get it back.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/5/2014 7:15 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

If you guys used kickstarter if he ended up not being able to go, everyone who gave money would get it back.

This makes Me feel a shit load more comfortable! That's a better idea, I'm gunna be keeping the Facebook brethren up to date on the shoulder/Riding progress & when the time is right, I'll be over! It's been a long standing dream to explore the states & ride as many places as possible & when I DO make it out to STL You Guys will be taking Me to see the Mississippi River!

|

6/5/2014 7:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

This makes Me feel a shit load more comfortable! That's a better idea, I'm gunna be keeping the Facebook brethren up to date ...more

I have a boat, a jet ski, private trails, and a house big enough for a group to crash for a week. Hell we could even do a quick road trip down to louisville!

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 7:22 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I have a boat, a jet ski, private trails, and a house big enough for a group to crash for a week. Hell we could even do a ...more

If we're talking summer time I am so in for this. Ill be 18 so mommy cant tell me not to spend the night with strangers I met over the internet. Ftw.

Ill bring the queso!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

6/5/2014 7:23 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I have a boat, a jet ski, private trails, and a house big enough for a group to crash for a week. Hell we could even do a ...more

Fuck Yeah! That sounds EPIC!

|

6/5/2014 7:24 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If we're talking summer time I am so in for this. Ill be 18 so mommy cant tell me not to spend the night with strangers I met ...more

Get a car!

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 7:34 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Get a car!

Im trying lol. About to apply for jobs then I just need someone to teach me how to drive and I can take my test in July...

|

6/5/2014 7:35 PM

And I say we get 10 days.. 5 to hit up ERTHANG in stl then 5 to road trip.

|

6/5/2014 7:37 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

And I say we get 10 days.. 5 to hit up ERTHANG in stl then 5 to road trip.

Agreed

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

6/5/2014 7:40 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Agreed

Okay well ill get in contact with Catfish and we'll get this set up.

I mean im really looking forward to meeting Topsey! I hope he has a funny accent.

|