KMC 415H

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 5:15 PM

hey does anyone have any experience with the KMC 415H chain. thinking on buying it this weekend in an order but i want to make sure first that it is strong.
I don't care about weight i just want it to not stretch easily like all the other chains i have had and also be street resistant.
I don't land on my chains almost never but when i have they have snapped right there so any help would be nice

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/31/2013 5:48 PM

Its a chain. Half Link or No Half Link.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 6:00 PM

yes but will it work with standard sprockets

|

7/31/2013 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 6:19 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

yes but will it work with standard sprockets

*facepalm

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/31/2013 6:30 PM

I hear good things.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/31/2013 6:39 PM

okay, just get a 510hx, you wont need any other chain. ever. nuff said

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/31/2013 6:54 PM

Okay i will go with the KMC 519hx its a bit cheaper to. Thanks Maximus

|

7/31/2013 7:49 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Okay i will go with the KMC 519hx its a bit cheaper to. Thanks Maximus

Welcome man! i Had this chain til one day i was working on my bike and i had my chain off and my mom tossed it not knowing:/ i was more than upset. i had to put on my weaker chain for a bit. Imma get a new one soon hopefully! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/31/2013 8:11 PM

bleh.. the kmc drop buster is better... its stretch proof and someone on here had one and the plate had snapped after a year or two of abuse and he still rode with the half broken link for a week after that... til his new chain came in

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!