Related:
Create New Tag
jamiespadina jamiespadina
7/31/2013 5:15 PM

hey does anyone have any experience with the KMC 415H chain. thinking on buying it this weekend in an order but i want to make sure first that it is strong.
I don't care about weight i just want it to not stretch easily like all the other chains i have had and also be street resistant.
I don't land on my chains almost never but when i have they have snapped right there so any help would be nice

The first breath is the beginning of death

FuckYoCult FuckYoCult
7/31/2013 5:48 PM

Its a chain. Half Link or No Half Link.

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 6:00 PM

yes but will it work with standard sprockets

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
7/31/2013 6:18 PM
jamiespadina wrote:

yes but will it work with ...more

*facepalm

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/31/2013 6:30 PM

I hear good things.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
7/31/2013 6:39 PM

okay, just get a 510hx, you wont need any other chain. ever. nuff said

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/31/2013 6:54 PM

Okay i will go with the KMC 519hx its a bit cheaper to. Thanks Maximus

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
7/31/2013 7:49 PM
jamiespadina wrote:

Okay i will go with the ...more

Welcome man! i Had this chain til one day i was working on my bike and i had my chain off and my mom tossed it not knowing:/ i was more than upset. i had to put on my weaker chain for a bit. Imma get a new one soon hopefully! lol

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
7/31/2013 8:11 PM

bleh.. the kmc drop buster is better... its stretch proof and someone on here had one and the plate had snapped after a year or two of abuse and he still rode with the half broken link for a week after that... til his new chain came in

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP