KMC K710 Chain

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2011 5:43 PM

I just got a new kmc chain and so far its working great it sound good when most people i kknow have this chain and it has given them nothing but perfection. if anyone wants a new chain i would recommened thi sout of the people i know this chain is great and so far im happy with it

|

9/7/2011 6:21 PM

is it sl? or regular because i have the sl

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

9/7/2011 7:01 PM

i have the sl,my second one,only becuase i got new back wheel n sprocket i got a new one.my last one never broke on me,had that for 1 year and 1 month.never broke or anything,just use a hain tool right and it will be easy to putpon n off.i have a new one now that i havnt had any problems with

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)

refs:TCBMX

9/7/2011 7:18 PM

I have one, such a sick chain and strong too.

|

9/7/2011 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2011 6:58 AM

I wish i still had mine. It stretched horribly, and some little kid snapped his chain and was riding this horrible bike because he had a fit prk 1 and didn't know how to fix it. So I used it and fixed his bike because hes reaaally good. his 12 and can 180 a 4 set. Since then like 4 people have had it and it hasn't snapped.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/8/2011 6:10 AM

alex517 wrote:

I have one, such a sick chain and strong too.

it is soo strong i can tell it will be hard to strecht and it will last a while when u can barley take out the links with a chain breaker

|

9/8/2011 7:09 AM

Had mine on 3 different bikes. Never strectched and i ran it for 3 years. I only got rid of it because it was on my bike that was stolen.

|

9/8/2011 3:20 PM

I have the sl version in black/silver, had it for two years no problems, bought a new one, so now I have to KMC chains, and extra links, love this chain

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

9/8/2011 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2011 3:32 PM

brian.priest1 wrote:

I have the sl version in black/silver, had it for two years no problems, bought a new one, so now I have to KMC chains, and extra links, love this chain

Off topic, but are you a Juggalo?

|

9/8/2011 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2011 3:56 PM

brian.priest1 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Yeah lol fans of Twiztid, ICP , and blaze ya dead homies

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

9/8/2011 4:11 PM

brian.priest1 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

brian.priest1 wrote:

hahahaha really???

|

9/8/2011 4:45 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

brian.priest1 wrote:

bobPA wrote:

hahahaha really???

yeah but I like alot of other artists as well, this pic was taken 2 years ago

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal