Karma + Help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2016 2:25 AM

Not BMX but more story based , walking home and talking to my girlfriend on the phone while getting Tim Hortons and I told her to donate 5$ through the phone to help people in Fort McMurray . She does and 5 seconds later I find a 5$ bill in the middle of the sidewalk .

I donated myself and just thought of it randomly and Karma noticed and made me find this bill . Don't find money much , not much of a coincidence .

I can spend 35$ on a t shirt and order parts non stop , so I can spare 5$. If you can text REDCROSS to 30333 portions help them directly , and it would be a lot to me . Not BMX related so if it gets deleted that's understandable but thought in general it will be scene .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/9/2016 8:45 AM

Wild shit going on up their right now , it's going to fuck our economy hard , something like 43 wild fires burning today in Alberta , and our oil and gas industry has come to a stand still , half the time theirs still snow on the ground right now here , going to be a wild year for fires and tornadoes I'm betting

|

5/9/2016 10:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Wild shit going on up their right now , it's going to fuck our economy hard , something like 43 wild fires burning today in ...more

You guys get tornadoes up there? Do they apologize for the inconvenience and damage? TOTALLY KIDDING (kinda).

I can't say much, I am in Minnesota, which is actually Canada JR.

In Minneapolis they issued a "Don't go outside if you can avoid it" warning the other day due to the wildfire smoke from Canada and one in northern MN that was pretty large. Sucks man.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/9/2016 11:04 AM

Yea we do get tornadoes here , not near as much as the states but Alberta saskatewan and Manitoba seem to get quite a few each summer it's been a while since a big one has hit a big populated area and they're saying it's about time for one to do that

|

5/9/2016 11:05 AM

Everything you see on TV and Facebook is brutal . Even phone I phoned TD bank they have an option to help donate . Pretty crazy when a bank gets involved

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short