Keep It Krusty

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2017 8:08 PM

Yo guys, my friend runs this thing called keep it rolling and is filming his second full length video. I've been working on a section for it and we are hoping to premier the dvd in january 2018. In the meantime i've started making videos for the keep it rolling youtube out of extra/old clips. We are calling these keep it krusty because my local friends (that have mostly fallen off of riding) and i used to be the krusty krew so it's kinda a mix. Anyway, these videos are basically gonna be my favorite stuff we filmed and whatever i think is funny to edit in. I just put up the first one from a day last summer when stocksy was here riding with me. Check it out and let me know what ya think

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/25/2017 9:19 PM

Hell yeah man! I love this kind of video, just a bunch of lads out on their bikes hucking shit and enjoying themselves. Reminds me of when my own group of friends all used to ride. Even made me consider trying to get a few of them back out again. Editing was weird but cool, I got a few laughs out of it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Liked, subscribed and I'll be watching out for the next one smile.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/25/2017 9:23 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Hell yeah man! I love this kind of video, just a bunch of lads out on their bikes hucking shit and enjoying themselves. ...more

Awesome, thanks man!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop