Kevin Kiraly Bmx 2016 - #KiralyComeBack

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2016 2:26 PM

A lot of people around the world likes his amazing and unique style.
We want to see him riding again soon.

Share the video with the hashtag #KiralyComeBack. Thanks (y)

This is a new compilation about Kevin:

|

5/8/2016 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2016 2:30 PM

why...
doesn't really stand out in that edit

|

5/8/2016 2:37 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

why...

did you see the edit bro? His style is absolutly great. A lot of people want to see him ride again.

|

5/8/2016 3:06 PM

geovannyb wrote:

did you see the edit bro? His style is absolutly great. A lot of people want to see him ride again.

It's mostly opinionated. But yes, no matter who the rider is, I'd like to see him back on a bike. Honestly I never knew he wasn't riding.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/8/2016 3:33 PM

Quit spamming this shit around, I saw you spamming every company on instagram last night. You're almost as bad as Ben Lorson.

Also quit spamming every single thread on here. This is your only warning. Unless you want to get banned, then by all means keep doing it.

|

5/8/2016 4:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Quit spamming this shit around, I saw you spamming every company on instagram last night. You're almost as bad as Ben Lorson.
...more

#BenLorsonComeBack

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/8/2016 5:00 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

...more

That's not my intention bro, I just wanna remember this awesome rider to everyone.

|

5/8/2016 5:03 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

why...

geovannyb wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

It's mostly opinionated. But yes, no matter who the rider is, I'd like to see him back on a bike. Honestly I never knew he ...more

Yes, he wasn't riding bro. For that reason i made the edit. People think that i wanna just bother with the video and made spam, and thats no true. Thanks for your comments bro (y)

|

5/8/2016 5:08 PM

He's not for a while . Fiend sent him a setup and he posted it on Instagram but no clips from when I had it still . I'm pretty sure he's into his girlfriend and travelling more than anything . Plus I know he mentioned some medical reasons and his body was fucked on his Instagram so that's probably a big factor

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2016 5:13 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

He's not for a while . Fiend sent him a setup and he posted it on Instagram but no clips from when I had it still . I'm pretty ...more

"his body was fucked on his instagram"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/8/2016 5:19 PM

geovannyb wrote:

That's not my intention bro, I just wanna remember this awesome rider to everyone.

7 out of your 11 posts were the same thing, 6 of them commented to random threads with no relevance to Kiraly at all.

If he wants to ride again, he'll ride again.

|

5/8/2016 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2016 5:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

...more

geovannyb wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

7 out of your 11 posts were the same thing, 6 of them commented to random threads with no relevance to Kiraly at all.

If ...more

Sorry to all, i don't wanna do spam. Thanks to everyone (y)

This conversation is over.

|

5/8/2016 6:43 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

He's not for a while . Fiend sent him a setup and he posted it on Instagram but no clips from when I had it still . I'm pretty ...more

one try kid wrote:

"his body was fucked on his instagram"

( ʖ )

looool truth doe

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/9/2016 8:00 AM

More hangover tooths in 2 mins than ive seen in awhile. Thats some super original, unheard of style. Also the 360s and whips. This guy is a gamechanger. Yea, he's good, like all.the other pros. Not really a game-changer or notably unique. Hope he can ride again soon.

|

5/9/2016 8:05 PM

Riders come and go, it's just the natural course. You can't force someone back into the scene, it just doesn't work like that. If someone is out, sometimes they're just really out of the game. Apart from that, that was one sick tribute edit you made there.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke