Kevin Kiraly off Macneil

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2013 9:28 PM

He's off :/ Macneil is Canadian based (I live here) and I ride their cranks. They're a really good brand. I love Kiraly's riding so I'm disappointed he left actually. Were do you think he will go? I say Fiend or Stranger. It would be sick if he rode for Stranger !!!
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 9:31 PM

My guess is Fiend.

Didn't he just recently get that signature frame, too?

|

12/27/2013 9:32 PM

Yeaup , and it looks amazing. My friend rode a friends and apparently it was REALLY good , he talked about it for days.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 9:50 PM

My guess is no bike sponsor for a while.... just like everybody else who just lost their deals. Hopefully I'm wrong.

|

12/27/2013 10:03 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

My guess is no bike sponsor for a while.... just like everybody else who just lost their deals. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Same . Although he should get scooped up soon though , he's a great rider and definately deserves a good sponsor.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 10:07 PM

Macneil would go out of business if it wasn't for the pivitol.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/27/2013 10:28 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Macneil would go out of business if it wasn't for the pivitol.

A lot of people ride they're stuff in Canada.. Like everyone I know who has a custom has one of they're parts on it or had one of the parts before or wants one of they're parts.. I know 4 guys running they're frames.

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/28/2013 3:49 AM

It's called P I V O T A L. Why do you guys keep spelling that shit wrong? He'll be on Fiend or something sooner or later anyways.

|

12/28/2013 9:31 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Fiend. He's already pretty tight with the crew

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/28/2013 12:24 PM

Macneil is real big in Canada. Don't consider it a "little" company , they make good shit and everyone here rides it , like Thuglife said.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/28/2013 2:59 PM

I have a jay miron autographed MacNeil window sticker...... It was pretty rad meeting that guy bummer he left.........MacNeil should get more coverage of jaumell Campbell that dude rips

|

12/28/2013 6:49 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I have a jay miron autographed MacNeil window sticker...... It was pretty rad meeting that guy bummer he left.........MacNeil should get more coverage of jaumell Campbell that dude rips

That guy kills it , totally agree with you mate.

|

My Cult 2 Short