Kevin Kiraly riding & Sean Ricany blocked .

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2015 10:40 PM

Kevin Kiraly has been out of the scene lately and I was curious a while ago so I peeped his Instagram and he had no recent bike oriented clips / pics. In one picture of something , he used the hashtag #bmxkilledmybody' or something similar . Today , he just posted a picture of a JJ Palmere frame and it basically says "hookup from @FiendBMX ! All I need is some wheels and then I can start riding again!" So I guess he dropped out due to injuries and Garrett hooked him up ? But surely a company could have sent him a bike anytime they wanted ? Weird thinking someone in the Deadline DVD could drop out of the scene for such a long time .

Also today , Sean Ricany posted a picture of a bottle of alcohol in a cardboard bag and I teasingfully commented "it's probably Pepsi" and he blocked me . Pretty funny . Been feeling his riding lately and planned on buying his Stranger Ballast colour way frame , but it's kinda shady how someone can't take a joke . He's liked some of my pictures even . I think Stocksy had the same happen to him or something . Just kinda lame how a pro biker can do that over a little thing . I enjoyed his clips .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/12/2015 11:08 PM

I lurked Twitter and saw back in September 2014 he "Got back on the bike for the first time in 6 months" and thanked Stranger for hooking him up, seems like he's been on & off for awhile now apparently.

Maybe Sean Ricany just really hates Pepsi lolol.

|

6/13/2015 3:45 AM

Blocked?! haha woah that's butthurt as!
Damn, I thought Ricany was a decent rider too. makes you wonder how much better BMX could be if the culture lacked the substance abuse.

|

Muthafuckas betta know

6/13/2015 6:26 AM

Pro riders are people too, if some random kid was making jokes (funny or not) on yours, with the constant comments and such you'd get all day positive and negative, eventually you'd get sick of it too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2015 9:49 PM

Tom_Davis197324 wrote:

Blocked?! haha woah that's butthurt as!
Damn, I thought Ricany was a decent rider too. makes you wonder how much better BMX ...more

Yah haha . That's what I thought. No biggy just like that's pretty cool . Definitely could be a lot better.

@Dave I understand that but I posted part his Stranger part which he liked , as well as him and Matt Ray / Jermiah Smith on the X- Asia games . If he took a moment he'd see I'm a fan . Kinda lame how he hates Pepsi LOL

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2015 10:27 PM

i can see why he blocked you
by suggesting that he wasn't actually drinking, it would make others get the impression that he is "fake" or something

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

6/14/2015 5:42 PM

Sean Ricany is the Justin Bieber of BMX in my eyes.......Consider yourself lucky.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/14/2015 7:39 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Sean Ricany is the Justin Bieber of BMX in my eyes.......Consider yourself lucky.

Realest thing I have ever seen on here. haha

Sean Ricany is basically a privileged little fuck. I mean I think he is a great rider, but he started out as a shitty dude and is still now a shitty dude. If I had been going to woodward since i was little and had ramps in my back yard I'd be pro too. He obviously wanted to be a good rider enough to put effort in, but in my eyes he is a dick and is dumb. I always mess with my brother and tell him I wanna buy a bunch of Peepgame stuff and then post pictures of Sean RIcany all over his walls in his room. He hates him so much. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/15/2015 1:38 AM

Stocksy wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Realest thing I have ever seen on here. haha

Sean Ricany is basically a privileged little fuck. I mean I think he is a great ...more

I'm always on the fence about him, but recently his riding has really started to stand out, not just as good, but some of the best, and he knows how to throw some HUGE nollie bar drops.
Peepgame legit tho.

Sucks about kevin though, I wish he put out more footage, I'm a huge fan of his riding and swag appeal. Serious though, man needs to get some new footy out there!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/15/2015 9:55 AM

If you get offended by me literally saying "it's pepsi" then he should take a swig and realize it's a tease . Some people bash him maliciously way more then what I said , a pro should at least be able to take a joke or delete my comment if it was that bad . Wasn't like I spammed him or called him a "Justin Beiber of BMX" haha , that's the worst . He's without a doubt one of the best street riders out , very generic comment but I stick with it . See his peg - bar - over pegs on a flatrail ? Fuck me. Funny thing is he has his Instagram on his Facebook so I can always see what he posts if I wanted to stalk him . Not about that though .

If Kevin Kiraly comes back , you think he'll put out crazy footage like he did before he stopped ? Like Deadline material or those retarded crank - 3's like in his MacNeil edit ? He'll probably hop on a bike and still have most tricks but think he'll be able to put out banger edits right away or take a year or so to get to where he was at ?

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/15/2015 11:37 AM

Pepsi is pretty gross...

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/15/2015 12:53 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you get offended by me literally saying "it's pepsi" then he should take a swig and realize it's a tease . Some people bash ...more

I reckon youd just hear lil rumours about him on a bike from a couple peeps somewhere, then BAM. mad edit full of the craziest switch footed and oppo cranks arm you could ever want with mad spins and rails and switch and oppo anything!

Yeah i like that dudes riding...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/18/2015 11:07 PM

ooooooo he blocked you omg end of world. you could be one of the kids that went to the banks and got your bike stolen pros lol like what used to happen all day long at the banks.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/19/2015 5:48 AM

Anyone know why Kevin stopped riding?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/5/2015 6:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 6:13 AM

Those 2 are like my top favorite rider. I hope they still ride

|

9/4/2017 1:02 PM

I am resurrecting this because I saw on Kevin's Facebook he posted something about, "Anyone have a place I can stay in the Bay Area? A job would be nice too..."

Sounds like he isn't doing too well since leaving BMX... Huge bummer since the dude was so talented. I'd like to see him back on two wheels.

Thoughts?

|

9/4/2017 1:48 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

I am resurrecting this because I saw on Kevin's Facebook he posted something about, "Anyone have a place I can stay in the Bay ...more

This is old .... haha

Kevin got hooked up by BSD with a whole bike . He was doing barspins off some small roof into a huge bank ( pretty serious setup ) and seemed like he never left the bike . Then his bike got stolen .

Dude just isn't 100% to get back yet . Hopefully he's doing ok though financially

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/5/2017 9:10 PM

Kiraly used to kill it back in the day...Kevin Kickstand Kiraly scooter edit

|