Kevlar difference

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2017 5:42 PM

I just order 2 new KHE Kevlar park tires. Will I feel a difference in my riding? Will I go faster, weigh lighter, etc?

|

2/14/2017 6:27 PM

Depends what you are riding at the moment. For example, if you went from say, Animal MTTs(best tyre ever) to KHE Laceys or something similar, you would almost certainly notice a difference whereas if you went from something like Demolition Momentums, odds are you wouldn't notice a difference.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/16/2017 12:22 AM

You might notice how more often you get punctures. I had a pair of mac2's, ripped an inch long hole in one the first time I rode it. They're really thin, so they feel really fast, but the kevlar doesn't offer as much protection as a tyre with a deep tread

|

2/16/2017 5:27 PM

I hope you don't grind anything rough...they have some thin sidewalls.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura