Keyboard tires

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2014 7:48 AM

Hey everybody, my friend has been wondering about the Aaron Ross keyboard tires and do they squeak?

|

12/22/2014 8:06 AM

Fuck squeeking tires

|

12/22/2014 8:11 AM

if you want a squeaky tire then dont get odyssey tires because they dont squeak. Otherwise they should be solid

|

12/22/2014 8:16 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

if you want a squeaky tire then dont get odyssey tires because they dont squeak. Otherwise they should be solid

ok thanx, and he is also having thoughts about United Direct tires, do they squeak, grip good and last?

|

12/22/2014 8:37 AM

VERDERIDER12 wrote:

ok thanx, and he is also having thoughts about United Direct tires, do they squeak, grip good and last?

Seriously why do you care if it squeaks? Stop being a poser and get the best tyres possible not the most fashionable

|

12/22/2014 8:43 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

VERDERIDER12 wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Seriously why do you care if it squeaks? Stop being a poser and get the best tyres possible not the most fashionable

im not wondering its my friend and there are alot more people than just 1 who like squeaky tires take your bullshit somewhere else

|

12/22/2014 8:44 AM

Coopers25 i didnt mean 2 tag u in the last post

|

12/22/2014 8:47 AM

VERDERIDER12 wrote:

im not wondering its my friend and there are alot more people than just 1 who like squeaky tires take your bullshit somewhere else

Yes allot more posers who deem how squeaky your tyre is to be even vaguely relevant, actually I think it may even be worse than buying a hub for how loud it is

|

12/22/2014 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2014 8:53 AM

Posers totally care about if their tires squeek just like they care about loudness of hubs

If your tires squeek it's because of friction , the more friction and squeeking the less smooth your riding is

|

12/22/2014 8:53 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

VERDERIDER12 wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Yes allot more posers who deem how squeaky your tyre is to be even vaguely relevant, actually I think it may even be worse than buying a hub for how loud it is

how about just get the fuck off my forum and worry about ur damn business instead of being a fucking prick

|

12/22/2014 8:54 AM

Verderider12 grommet poser with an attitude

This is going to get good

|

12/22/2014 8:57 AM

Out of interest do you have an oils slick stem to make your barspins easier?

|

12/22/2014 9:46 AM

I got them on black friday since they were so cheap. I use them for dirt so I don't know about that fucking squeaky fad. But they're good on dirt. I'm not getting them again though

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/22/2014 10:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2014 10:20 AM

VERDERIDER12 wrote:

how about just get the fuck off my forum and worry about ur damn business instead of being a fucking prick

Your forum? Get the fuck right out m8. Cheeky bastard i'll bash ur fookin skull in m8 i swear on me mum m8 come say it to me face cunt

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/22/2014 10:48 AM

This is what I mean by Sunday faggots

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2014 11:18 AM

This is what I mean by Premium faggots^^

At least they dick ride the best frame brand in bmx, I'd take an Aaron Ross dick rider over a Chad Kerley one any day

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/22/2014 11:22 AM

Poser squeak

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/22/2014 11:25 AM

My kenda kontacts squeak pretty good, I think you should get some of those

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/22/2014 12:43 PM

Aaron Ross's bikes aren't gold

/thread

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2014 12:51 PM

this is good stuff. i guess we have transitioned from the days of "which hub is loudest" to "which tires are most annoying." i blame freecoasters lol

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/22/2014 12:52 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

/thread

Says the guy who's bike obviously wasn't gold to him seeings how he let it get stolen

|

12/22/2014 1:11 PM

/thread

eskimojay wrote:

Says the guy who's bike obviously wasn't gold to him seeings how he let it get stolen

Photo
|

12/22/2014 1:12 PM

ticaleb wrote:

this is good stuff. i guess we have transitioned from the days of "which hub is loudest" to "which tires are most annoying." i blame freecoasters lol

i ride freecoaster, non squeaky tires and plastic peg. i prefer silence. Although my brakes are a bit squeaky but that's nothing headphones cant fix

|

12/22/2014 1:40 PM

tomdon wrote:

i ride freecoaster, non squeaky tires and plastic peg. i prefer silence. Although my brakes are a bit squeaky but that's nothing headphones cant fix

well prepare for the future. freecoasters that are as loud as profile elites, tires that squeak every time they touch anything, pegs with built in whistles and wind chimes hanging from crossbars

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/22/2014 2:09 PM

I put one of these on my bike last week, which makes me louder than anyone here. Suck it nerds
Photo

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/22/2014 2:16 PM

That's a sick idea , one hander horn honks over big jumps would be badass

|

12/22/2014 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2014 3:02 PM

Hahaha it was fun while it lasted. It kept slipping on landings so I took it off. Next time I hit the trails I put it back on and do a little video

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/22/2014 3:08 PM

hawk or dugan tires. p-lites.
that is all.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/22/2014 5:32 PM

What's with the squeaky tire questions lately?
How is this becoming a thing now?

|

My FBM bike check

12/22/2014 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2014 10:00 PM

/thread

eskimojay wrote:

tomdon wrote: Photo

What does everyone think of the NY Cop killings ? That's pretty fucked up

EDIT : That's the dumbest shit I think I've seen @EJ , shit does even wind me up . Next time smile

|

My Cult 2 Short