Kids Need to stop talking shit and ride

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2011 9:53 AM

Why cant people just ride and not worry about things like what parts they are riding and shit like that it does nothing good all it does it piss people off

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

1/29/2011 9:55 AM

shutup

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

1/29/2011 9:55 AM

What if someone is worried that something they bought, ad are wondering if it can handle them when they ride? People need to quit complaing about people who want to ask questions.

|

I already know I'm a Newfag

1/29/2011 9:59 AM

people wanna know wat parts r good and strong so they dont have to worry about it breaking and havin to buy a new one. put garret reynolds on a mongoose, wouldnt u think he would be worried about a piece of shit like that breaking and constantly having to get a new one or dont u think he would ask around for the strongest parts so he dont get completely fucked

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

1/29/2011 10:01 AM

the irony...

|

1/29/2011 10:08 AM

not on here i mean when kids you ride with all they do is say your bike is shitty

|

1/29/2011 10:10 AM

gtbikes wrote:

not on here i mean when kids you ride with all they do is say your bike is shitty

ya i had the strongest and most expensive bike in my crew and all they did was tell me my parts were shit when they were ridin piece of shit stock haros

|

reppin the RATCHET!

1/29/2011 10:15 AM

me or gtbikes?

|

reppin the RATCHET!

1/29/2011 10:20 AM

oooooh ok i see wat ur talkin bout now. well then start workin u ass off for money gtbikes. i worked all summer to get enough money for my bike and it was worth it. and ive been shovelin snow and shit and ive got $900saved up for my new custom.

|

reppin the RATCHET!

1/29/2011 10:38 AM

i k now. stupid little kids make fun of my 36tooth. but i call them posers and do something they cant then i laugh at em and tell them they only have a nice bike cause their parents buy them whatever they want. seriously, this 1 little bastard has a gsport ratchet hub. cant even ride or grind or bunny hop a 180 or 2 stair. die posers, die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

1/29/2011 10:51 AM

plasticisnotanoption wrote:

i k now. stupid little kids make fun of my 36tooth. but i call them posers and do something they cant then i laugh at em and tell them they only have a nice bike cause their parents buy them whatever they want. seriously, this 1 little bastard has a gsport ratchet hub. cant even ride or grind or bunny hop a 180 or 2 stair. die posers, die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol my friend has a 36t sprocket and i give him shit for it. in a nice way of course

|

1/29/2011 11:05 AM

just bc he has a gsport ratchet hub and cant do much makes him a poser?? did u ever think that hes trying to learn and he got good parts so they dont break? i have a sunday frame and cant do that much right now so i guess im just a poser and im not learning things

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

1/29/2011 11:37 AM

is it against the law for a kid to have a nice bike and not be that good at riding?

some people bitch about kids having a nice bike and even a nice complete and say "you dont need that bike, you cant even ride it!".

then what are they supposed to learn to ride with?

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/29/2011 11:49 AM

people need to stop whining about people whining! haha

|

1/29/2011 12:08 PM

bitching about other peoples bitching has gotten really old
go kill yourself

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/29/2011 12:18 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

is it against the law for a kid to have a nice bike and not be that good at riding?

some people bitch about kids having a nice bike and even a nice complete and say "you dont need that bike, you cant even ride it!".

they should be on an eastern or some shitty kink. and yes, if you got a sunday frame and cant ride, your a poser.

|

1/29/2011 12:21 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

they should be on an eastern or some shitty kink. and yes, if you got a sunday frame and cant ride, your a poser.

so say a dude has $2,000. he should buy a low end eastern or an old kink to "learn how to ride", and then when hes "good enough", he can go out and buy a nice custom then?

sounds retarded to me. it shouldnt matter to you think someone isnt as good as you and has a better bike. ride your bike and have fun. if someone else has a better bike than you and that upsets you, maybe you shouldnt be riding at all.

and whats your definition of someone that "cant ride"?

|

BOTM february 2011.

1/29/2011 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2011 12:23 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

so say a dude has $2,000. he should buy a low end eastern or an old kink to "learn how to ride", and then when hes "good enough", he can go out and buy a nice custom then?

sounds retarded to me. it shouldnt matter to you think someone isnt as good as you and has a better bike. ride your bike and have fun. if someone else has a better bike than you and that upsets you, maybe you shouldnt be riding at all.

I agree Vanill. It is their own money they are spending, why can't they spend it on what they want?

|

1/29/2011 12:24 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

Booshy wrote:

I agree Vanill. It is their own money they are spending, why can't they spend it on what they want?

exactly dude. if youve got the money to spend on something better, do it.

|

BOTM february 2011.

1/29/2011 1:23 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

Booshy wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

exactly dude. if youve got the money to spend on something better, do it.

ntm its all the rich little new fags that bring money into our sport.

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

1/29/2011 6:54 PM

gtbikes wrote:

A.M.P UP! wrote:

ya i had the strongest and most expensive bike in my crew and all they did was tell me my parts were shit when they were ridin piece of shit stock haros

see this is what i am talking about

|

1/29/2011 6:57 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i see what your saying but it is ok for them to have the bike just not talk shit till they can ride or just not talking shit will work to

|

1/29/2011 7:00 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

oooooh ok i see wat ur talkin bout now. well then start workin u ass off for money gtbikes. i worked all summer to get enough money for my bike and it was worth it. and ive been shovelin snow and shit and ive got $900saved up for my new custom.

A.M.P UP! no you were right at first i have a nice bike and they still say it is crap and all i do is say good things about them untill i find out they are talking alot of shit

|

1/29/2011 7:02 PM

people i do not care if they spend 708374376 dollars on the bike and they cant get on the bike... as long as they dont talk shit

|

1/29/2011 7:26 PM

Quit bitching you little faggot.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/29/2011 7:32 PM

chief brah wrote:

the irony...

So glad someone pointed this out before me.

|

1/29/2011 7:33 PM

yea, stop whining here, just tell them to shut up, rich kid's patent's money is why bmx has evolved

|

1/29/2011 8:13 PM

For an older guy you can't spell for shit.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy