Kids bmx bikes have gotten so dope

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2019 6:52 AM

My sons 4th birthday is coming up next week. We ordered his new fit misfit 14 and started Modding it out of the box. cant wait to give this to him. We also rented out an indoor skatepark for his birthday so he can have the whole place to himself to get used to the bigger size. I wish we had bikes like this when I was younger.

|

11/7/2019 8:35 AM

That’s sweet! Hope y’all have a blast.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

11/7/2019 8:48 AM

Start em young! Wish these were around when I was a kid, always had full size 20” growing up.

|

Ride everything

11/7/2019 8:54 AM

I still love them, but I actually think the newer BMX bikes are kinda plain and most of them all look a lot a like (Whole different thread, lol)...

But, I do think its really cool that bought him a sweet bike, already started modding it and even cooler, you rented out a Skate park...

We didn't have anything like that when I was a kid, or not in my area at least. We only had the street, Sidewalks, parking lots and the vary rare empty in ground pool...

|

11/7/2019 12:07 PM

Damn that thing is sick!

|

Streetbikes and Bicycles

11/7/2019 12:25 PM

I'm super impressed with the 16 inch kink I picked up for my son.

|

11/7/2019 1:08 PM

Keep the shred on! This is so awesome!

|

11/7/2019 1:53 PM

That little thing is badass, smallest bike I've ever seen with a gyro...

Way to go!

|

11/8/2019 4:38 AM

I agree, kids BMX bikes are awesome. The ONLY complaint I have is that they weigh almost as much as a 20" but are like half the size. I feel like they could tweak em to be a bit lighter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/8/2019 4:39 AM

Yah smaller bikes to begin with would've been a game changer if we had em bitd. Unfortunately we just had the prospect of big muscles to look forward to and I have a suspicion a smaller bike would've been better for sure

|

@coupd_tat

11/8/2019 6:41 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I agree, kids BMX bikes are awesome. The ONLY complaint I have is that they weigh almost as much as a 20" but are like half the size. I feel like they could tweak em to be a bit lighter.

My son's 18 is actually a lot lighter than his 16. Haven't weighed the 18 but the 16 was 22 pounds!

|

11/8/2019 7:35 AM

My 5 year old is getting this for Christmas (upgrading from a 12 inch Cult Juvenile) Its great to see proper bikes for young kids these days, even if they are 20-23 lbs.

Hope your kids enjoys the private skatepark. Sounds great !

|

11/8/2019 7:56 AM

Thanks guys, we are building him another Fit 14 with their aftermarket Full 4130 frame and S&M pitchforks and pretty much everything Titanium we can get to try and get a super light 14" bike for him.. but it wont be finished until jan/feb. and his birthday is the 12th so we threw this thing together for him. its not bad it weighs 18lbs. but id like get his new bike alot of lighter.

If anyone has any young kids that wanna ride Springfield Missouri skatepark Nov 18th let me know ha. He doesnt get many young kids to ride with.

|