Kids these days

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2013 5:16 AM

saw two kids in Tinana riding bike in the parking lot and one kid was trying flat 180's and the other just said that he sucks and did the shittest 180 and rolled out forwards and i told him that he sucks ass too then he said "bet you can't even 180 or hop better than me"

I just smiled walked back to my car grabbed my bike, rode past them and 180'd up the 3 set fakied around hopped over the rail then did a nice flat 360 put my bike back in the car bought some sausages and told the other kid to keep working at them hahaha best riding part of my day almost cried of laughter when i was driving home

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/9/2013 5:25 AM

Wow. You're so superior to those random kids you found in a parking lot. You're a true man.

|

10/9/2013 5:51 AM

The Arkelseizure wrote:

Wow. You're so superior to those random kids you found in a parking lot. You're a true man.

agreed

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/9/2013 8:02 AM

I wouldve done the same thing, aha. Kids get too cocky.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/9/2013 8:27 AM

The Arkelseizure wrote:

This.

You acted like a douche and probably demotivated those kids from riding some. They only cocked off AFTER you were an ass to them.

If you see kids like that, don't be a dick. Say something like "Hey man, nice moves!" (even if the person sucks) and if they say "Nah I suck" follow it up with "Just gotta keep practicing and you'll get smoother. If you guys don't mind me joining the session, I can go get my bike and I can show you some things that helped me."

BOOM. New riding homies. BOOM, Motivated some newer riders.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/9/2013 8:55 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

You acted like a douche and probably demotivated those kids from riding some. They only cocked off AFTER you were an ass to them.

If you see kids like that, don't be a dick. Say something like "Hey man, nice moves!" (even if the person sucks) and if they say "Nah I suck" follow it up with "Just gotta keep practicing and you'll get smoother. If you guys don't mind me joining the session, I can go get my bike and I can show you some things that helped me."

BOOM. New riding homies. BOOM, Motivated some newer riders.

^^This
Everyone starts somewhere

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/9/2013 10:23 AM

Yeah. Everyone starts somewhere, so my conclusion is that there was some mutual douche baggery going on. I hope it cancelled each other out.

|

10/9/2013 10:52 AM

just because you are probably an aussie parkrat superstar doesnt mean that you have the right to be a fuckass you shitstick

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/9/2013 10:55 AM

^this

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/9/2013 11:19 AM

king_swag wrote:

just because you are probably an aussie parkrat superstar doesnt mean that you have the right to be a fuckass you shitstick

damn

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/9/2013 11:41 AM

Hahahaha good job.

|

10/9/2013 11:49 AM

What goes around comes around......karma at work, i think all party's involved have learnt something.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/9/2013 12:48 PM

king_swag wrote:

Fuck Australia.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle