Kinda retard question

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2013 11:23 AM

Hey , can anyone help me my problem is that i have an eclat pulse female rear hub and it's loose all the time when i tighten the bolts and i was wondering how am i suppose to tighten the hub ? Never had an female hub before and i can't find any nuts to tighten on it .

Sorry if that question sounds kinda retarted but can anyone help me on it ?

|

don't overthink it just do it !

4/7/2013 11:32 AM

You tighten the bolts. They have a hex head on them just like a nut, thread the bolt into the hub slightly, slot the wheel into the drop outs & tighten the bolts down until the wheel is solid & doesnt move.

|

4/7/2013 11:37 AM

Topsey wrote:

You tighten the bolts. They have a hex head on them just like a nut, thread the bolt into the hub slightly, slot the wheel ...more

I hate using hex wrenches on hubs, it's probably cause I also run 4 pegs.
But yeah OP buy some washers and your problem should be solved.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 11:40 AM

nah i mean like i have tighten the bolts all the way till they're tight but the cone nuts ( i thinks they are called that) are loose or something because when i try to wobble it with my hand i can feel that it's a little loose

so if i put some washers in there it should be solved ? sorry kinda confused

sorry about my english my explaining may be abit confusing

|

4/7/2013 11:39 AM

WhipTheFlow wrote:

nah i mean like i have tighten the bolts all the way till they're tight but the cone nuts ( i thinks they are called that) are ...more

Oh yeah, then tighten the lock nuts.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 11:52 AM

can you explain how do i tighten them on female pulse hub smile

there are 2 nuts i'm guessing that they are the lock nuts the non driver side nut is just round shape and it doesn't move with hands and the driver side nut that is on the 14mm axel and it's just spinning around on the axel

|