Kink, Fit and others

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2008 6:28 PM

I was reading on another forum and the general vote seems to be for kink, fit and DK as a complete bike.

What is your guys take on these bikes?

I grew up in the era of GT, Redline, Haro etc.......

In the meantime I will continue to read the posts on this forum.

Thanks.

|

6/16/2008 7:48 PM

kink and fit are awesome. the high end easterns like 450$ and over are pretty nice too

|

Dude I Totally Want That

6/16/2008 10:12 PM

Those companies have always been the best. GT, Redline, and Haro were just more mainstream.

Don't forget about We The People, I think they have the best completes.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

6/16/2008 10:22 PM

streetcrime wrote:

Those companies have always been the best. GT, Redline, and Haro were just more mainstream.

i hear they fall apart after a while
my friends break we the peoples "/

|

waching little kids on wal-mart bikes eat shit is fun

6/16/2008 11:37 PM

streetcrime wrote:

easternwheels wrote:

i hear they fall apart after a while
my friends break we the peoples "/

what did he break? the forks and bars on wtp completes are not real good but the frame is ok :D real nice:D

|

.....bmx.....(\__/)
"""\---/""" (='.'=)
...... |||........(")_(")

6/16/2008 11:51 PM

Get one of the Fit Park Pro or Flow completes off Dan's before that shit sells out. My frames go through a lot of heavy street abuse and my Fit Pro Park hasn't bent or dented anywhere. My forks did bend but all I had to do was send a picture of the bent forks to Fit's warranty department and they sent me a pair of pitchfork xlt's free of charge in less than a week.

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

6/17/2008 6:49 PM

So is Danscomp the main place people shop at? Is it usually cheaper compared to local places even with shipping?

I live in CA. I know of a few spots but not a whole lot.

|