Kink Foundation Fork

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2013 8:11 PM

What can you say about the Kink Foundation Fork? And what is it's weight? Really. Which should I believev the Danscomp Site? Or the VitalBMX Site? Or the Kink Site? Need Help Please.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/24/2013 8:17 PM

My friend has had them for over a year now I believe. He rides kinda hard and grinds on one side. He has also left his bike in the rain once or twice. Still holding up great and everything. Paint is great, compression bolt doesn't strip that easily, and the bearing race is whatever as well. Trust whatever you want unless you want exact info on weight, which isn't too much different from the 2 sites.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/24/2013 8:56 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

My friend has had them for over a year now I believe. He rides kinda hard and grinds on one side. He has also left his bike in the rain once or twice. Still holding up great and everything. Paint is great, compression bolt doesn't strip that easily, and the bearing race is whatever as well. Trust whatever you want unless you want exact info on weight, which isn't too much different from the 2 sites.

Because I'm choosing over Mission Circuit V2 and Kink Foundation Forks. I just really want to know. For you, which site do you think really is saying the truth? Danscomp or Vital BMX? Your opinion. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/24/2013 9:02 PM

the Kink forks are 32.9oz, says right on their site.

I would go with the Kink forks. They're heat treated, the Mission aren't. If you don't have enough money at the moment though the Mission will be fine but since they aren't heat treated, they'll be prone to bending quicker than the Kink forks, at the dropouts & possibly even steerer tube.

|

12/24/2013 9:18 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the Kink forks are 32.9oz, says right on their site.

I would go with the Kink forks. They're heat treated, the Mission aren't. If you don't have enough money at the moment though the Mission will be fine but since they aren't heat treated, they'll be prone to bending quicker than the Kink forks, at the dropouts & possibly even steerer tube.

Yeah you're right I think I'll go with Kink Foundation. Thanks dude for those tips. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/25/2013 12:24 AM

kinks pretty solid, go for dem brah

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "