Kink Lauch?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2011 5:02 PM

Sorry for making alot of posts but i think im gunna get the 2012 kink launch do you think that will last a long time?

|

7/25/2011 5:35 PM

a decent amount of time. there great starter bikes. i build them at work.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/25/2011 5:37 PM

kink makes pretty good bikes. get it!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/25/2011 5:40 PM

carjakester wrote:

kink makes pretty good bikes. get it!

thanks man

|

7/25/2011 6:28 PM

i've got the 2010 version
if you get it
i would recommend getting:
- sealed rear wheel
- tires
- bigger bars

|

7/25/2011 6:36 PM

I wouldnt. My buddy has it and, unless you plan on replacing alotta parts, its not worth the time. He doesnt ride, at all, he cant bunny hop, and it got thrown by this dbag at the park once in the grass, and the bars bentt o the point we snapped em with our hands, and the forks bent, ever single bolt stripped, the sprocket bent, even the fucking spindle is bent. the sealed bb started squeaking like a month after he got it, and he just has so many problems with it i nevber plan on buying a kink product.

|

I suck!

7/25/2011 6:40 PM

Pingthis154 wrote:

I wouldnt. My buddy has it and, unless you plan on replacing alotta parts, its not worth the time. He doesnt ride, at all, he cant bunny hop, and it got thrown by this dbag at the park once in the grass, and the bars bentt o the point we snapped em with our hands, and the forks bent, ever single bolt stripped, the sprocket bent, even the fucking spindle is bent. the sealed bb started squeaking like a month after he got it, and he just has so many problems with it i nevber plan on buying a kink product.

pictures.

|

7/25/2011 6:46 PM

Pingthis154 wrote:

wouldnt go that far. kink gaps and whips are legit.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/25/2011 6:50 PM

Pingthis154 wrote:

brianoob wrote:

pictures.

Its not my bike? Andt he bars are somewere in the woods, the bolts were thrown out, the sprockets replaced, the spindle isnt bent enought to be noticable in a pic, but you can see it when you spin it, and how do i take a pic of bearings squeaking?

|

I suck!