Kink Minus One Sprocket

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2014 10:35 AM

ANYBODY WANT A 2pound sprocket?!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Sprockets,11/Kink/Minus-One,7001

Seriously though, what do you guys think about this thing. It looks cool.

|

3/20/2014 10:38 AM

Holy shit, that sprocket must be fucking boombproof!! It weights 15.48x than mine!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/20/2014 10:47 AM

Dufuq! How does a sprocket weigh 2 pounds?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/20/2014 11:44 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Dufuq! How does a sprocket weigh 2 pounds?

It must be pretty wide.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/20/2014 12:43 PM

Look a little closer fellas. It's 2.4 ounces, not pounds.

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

3/20/2014 12:56 PM

1. Take a Tree Lite
2. Grind off one tooth
3. Congratulations, you have saved $40 and have a superior sprocket that now has the same pointless function as the Minus One

Seriously, get a fucking master link.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/20/2014 1:11 PM

TKeck wrote:

Look a little closer fellas. It's 2.4 ounces, not pounds.

I looked at it earlier and it did say 2lb 4oz. I'm hoping no one here actually believed that was the actual weight.

|

3/20/2014 1:16 PM

I have a sprocket that weighs 2 pounds. Or damn near.

|

3/20/2014 2:36 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

1. Take a Tree Lite
2. Grind off one tooth
3. Congratulations, you have saved $40 and have a superior sprocket that now has the same pointless function as the Minus One

Seriously, get a fucking master link.

That

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/20/2014 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2014 2:45 PM

That ain't a sprocket, this is a sprocket!

Just seen this on the merged...

Photo

...getting this for my blanco loco...csb!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/20/2014 3:35 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Photo

DAAAM!! It looks so sick! WHta brand is it? I think that i have bent my cult os sprocket, and i am trying to warraanty it. I might be in the sprocket market

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/20/2014 4:43 PM

That sprocket is a mutiny.^^

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/20/2014 5:54 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Photo

Damn that is a sexy ass sprocket

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/20/2014 9:36 PM

whats the point in the missing tooth?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/20/2014 9:41 PM

Yeah on dans its 2.4 ounces. On vital its 2 pounds 4 ounces. Somebody fucked up. But yeah, the whole minus one idea is cool, but id rather do what ohioan said, take a tree sprocket or something higher end than a kink, and just grind a tooth off.

|

3/20/2014 9:45 PM

Just got into the two-piece crank game like a few months ago and I've been super pissed not being able to run spline drive anymore.. And the bolt on my Stolen Team 2.5 start loosing bit by bit every few weeks if I fall real hard, my Salt Pro 48-S lasted ages and were babied till the day I traded them for the Stolen Team's.. Worst decision yet just cause I didn't think the brand was good.. Bad mistake.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/20/2014 10:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2014 10:04 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Just got into the two-piece crank game like a few months ago and I've been super pissed not being able to run spline drive anymore.. And the bolt on my Stolen Team 2.5 start loosing bit by bit every few weeks if I fall real hard, my Salt Pro 48-S lasted ages and were babied till the day I traded them for the Stolen Team's.. Worst decision yet just cause I didn't think the brand was good.. Bad mistake.

I make this thread and get like 3 replies? Wtf. That was like 3 weeks ago lol. I'd run it if I can slam my chain

Edit didnt mean to quote anyone.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/20/2014 10:16 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

whats the issue? ive got stolen teams and have never had an issue?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/21/2014 7:23 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

whats the issue? ive got stolen teams and have never had an issue?

Anyone know when is that munity dropping in eu?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/21/2014 7:43 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

Supposed to make the chain easier to install/uninstall with a slammed chain

|

Murica bike check

3/21/2014 11:11 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Supposed to make the chain easier to install/uninstall with a slammed chain

ahhh gottcha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "