Kink Samurai Grips?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2014 6:14 AM

Are the kink samurai grips good?

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

6/4/2014 6:39 AM

Theyre pretty new, I doubt theres many reviews for them. Im considering trying them though. Theyre only $10, just try em. Worst thing that happens is you have to spend another $10 in a month.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/4/2014 7:04 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Theyre pretty new, I doubt theres many reviews for them. Im considering trying them though. Theyre only $10, just try em. ...more

Aren't they made by ODI, if so then they should be alright, right?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/4/2014 9:20 AM

Wish They Came In Red And Black

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

6/4/2014 12:31 PM

i got them. I think they're pretty comfy and last a good few months.

|

9/1/2014 6:47 PM

complte garbage, and I know exactly why,its because its that odi super soft garbage, first day they broke in and my whole hands were blistered, 1 and a half weeks later and there falling apart and shriveling up like raisins, should've knownthey were that odi super soft garbage, for the love of god don't get them there garbage

|

9/1/2014 6:51 PM

i_like_turtles wrote:

complte garbage, and I know exactly why,its because its that odi super soft garbage, first day they broke in and my whole ...more

did you really have to use the word "garbage" 4 times in a single sentence?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/1/2014 6:56 PM

I had a friend that tore through a set in a month but he's one of them death grip guys lol. So maybe 2 months ish for a normal person?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/1/2014 8:35 PM

i_like_turtles wrote:

complte garbage, and I know exactly why,its because its that odi super soft garbage, first day they broke in and my whole ...more

if you could use a word to describe the ODI super soft compound what would it be

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

9/1/2014 10:35 PM

Personally I think they are trash and wouldn't really recommend. them I got a few free pairs and they don't seem to be all that durable yet they are pretty comfortable. I went through each pair in about 1-2 months. All I can say is they are not the worst yet not the best you really are getting what you pay for. For the price I guess they aren't that bad since they are on the cheaper side witch you can tell by the quality they are soft thin and wear out quick, but for a few more bucks you could easily get better grips that would feel better and last longer. You would be better off with other grips.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

9/1/2014 11:44 PM

My friend just got a pair to be cool, and the thickness is like half of my Odyssey Dugan grips. They would probably last me a month or barely over.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke