Kink highrise stem

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2016 12:33 PM

Hey I was wondering what your guys opinions are on the kink highrise stem. I haven't ridden many kink parts so I would like to hear other opinions before buying it. I currently ride a stock fit stem from a fit vh 1 but I have ridden the éclat Mercury stem and the Sunday freeze stem and had problems with both.

|

10/31/2016 8:25 AM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Hey I was wondering what your guys opinions are on the kink highrise stem. I haven't ridden many kink parts so I would like to ...more

I rode my Highrise in 48 for over a year and still have it. I really only stopped cuz I wanted a longer one. Other than that the looks and weight are dope AF. My only gripe about it is that after a year the bolt heads started stripping but that is pretty normal. I'd get it if you want a 48 or 53 stem.

|

10/31/2016 11:45 AM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Hey I was wondering what your guys opinions are on the kink highrise stem. I haven't ridden many kink parts so I would like to ...more

Sean_Goff wrote:

I rode my Highrise in 48 for over a year and still have it. I really only stopped cuz I wanted a longer one. Other than that ...more

Ok sweet thanks. I was going to get an odyssey raft stem but they just released the highrise in the new matte gold that will match my bike perfectly.

|

10/31/2016 2:52 PM

If you want, I'll sell u mine for 25$ shipped and put new bolts with it. 630-290-0972 if you'd like pictures.

|