Kink or Verde?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2013 3:43 PM

I'm getting back into bmx after I sold my old bike to get money to put towards a new bike. Though after that happened I ended moving, and a lot of stuff happened and didn't get back around to bmx....Now I'm looking at 2012 Verde Eon or a 2013 Kink Launch. There both in the right price range for me... Which one do you guys think? Or do you have a better recommendation?

|

4/9/2013 3:46 PM

in that price range id say go this unless you can spend more. http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102118/2012_Hoffman_Ontic_IL_Bike.html

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/9/2013 3:51 PM

tomdon wrote:

in that price range id say go this unless you can spend more. http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102118/2012_Hoffman_Ontic_IL_Bike.html

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

|

4/9/2013 3:53 PM

They are pretty much the same thing, if you are looking for something for cheap check out VeinBMX.com they have some good deals.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/9/2013 6:21 PM

I'd save up a little more you get what you pay for man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/9/2013 7:07 PM

This bike would be way better. http://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-extreme-bikes/Clearance/Amber-Sanctum-sealedbearing-25-9-light-cheap-BMX or you could save a little more cash and get an even nicer bike from veinbmx.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/9/2013 9:11 PM

most completes are going to be the same thing except paint at that price point... if you want value with out spending a whole lot I would go Vein

if you want to look cool on your terrible bike buy the Kink/Verde for 300

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/9/2013 9:25 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

most completes are going to be the same thing except paint at that price point... if you want value with out spending a whole lot I would go Vein

If by "terrible" you mean that specific hi ten frame, then yeah.
But Kink make legit aftermarket frames (even there high end completes are good by complete standards as well)

|

4/9/2013 9:27 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/9/2013 9:29 PM

I've been eyeing that Amber on vein actually. I've never heard of Amber, are they any good?

|

4/9/2013 10:53 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

But Kink make legit aftermarket frames (even there high end completes are good by complete standards as well)

I think the Former Eastern Employee will know more about what he's talking about than you, who has only been riding for 4 Months, and has only ever had one Bike so far.

|

4/9/2013 10:54 PM

c_paul12 wrote:

I've been eyeing that Amber on vein actually. I've never heard of Amber, are they any good?

Yeah it's the best you'll get for that price.

|

4/9/2013 11:20 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I think the Former Eastern Employee will know more about what he's talking about than you, who has only been riding for 4 Months, and has only ever had one Bike so far.

What does that have to so with anything?

If he was talking about kink and verde IN GENERAL being "terrible" then he has no clue about anything. Eastern employee or not.

|

4/9/2013 11:24 PM

c_paul12 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah it's the best you'll get for that price.

Alright sweet thanks. I'll end upgrading different stuff eventually but I guess this will do for now.

|

4/10/2013 1:56 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

No one talked about aftermarket frames.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/10/2013 4:50 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

you just wanna bum kink

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)