Knee Injury Survey

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2010 1:12 PM

Hey everyone, I am a industrial designer and am currently working on a project to improve the quality, comfort and effectiveness of knee braces specifically for BMX riders. Ive posted a link to the survey which i have tried my best to keep simple and painless. I hope to see some further discussion on the subject in the feed. Thanks Again! BooBadBug

Click here to take survey

|

7/2/2010 1:14 PM

who breaks their knee?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/2/2010 1:20 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

dinosaurs

|

crystal meth

7/2/2010 1:23 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

alot of people?

|

say yeahh.

7/2/2010 1:29 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

...injuries, like hyper-extending it... tearing ligaments ect...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

7/2/2010 1:31 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

i have. i tore ligaments in 07 and split my kneecap in half in 08

dah proofz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/2/2010 1:34 PM

oh and i did the survey, i hyper-extended my knee the other year playing baseball

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

7/2/2010 1:35 PM

btw

i'm stoked a company is looking into this, it would be awesome to have a better brace to ride bmx in!

|

7/2/2010 1:38 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

ridebmxnc wrote:

dah proofz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

did it hurt?

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

7/2/2010 1:39 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

Patrick Star does..

|

7/2/2010 1:45 PM

carjakester wrote:

who breaks their knee?

ridebmxnc wrote:

dah proofz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

vanillseatbmx wrote:

did it hurt?

oh god yes... i could feel it rip itself in half from one side to the other. worst pain i've felt in my entire life.

it took 3 shots of morphine and two shots of dilauded (which my dr told me is one step under heroin) in order to get the pain under control. then i had to wait a week on the couch with a broken knee cap to have surgery to fix it.

|

7/2/2010 1:53 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

oh god yes... i could feel it rip itself in half from one side to the other. worst pain i've felt in my entire life.

it took 3 shots of morphine and two shots of dilauded (which my dr told me is one step under heroin) in order to get the pain under control. then i had to wait a week on the couch with a broken knee cap to have surgery to fix it.

if they gave you 2 shots of that dilauded stuff, why didnt they just give you the 1 shot of heroin? tongue

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

7/2/2010 2:24 PM

Thanks to everyone contributing there experiences. I just wanted to mention that as the project progresses more question will come up and results of the project will also be posted in late august.

|

7/2/2010 3:49 PM

boobadbug wrote:

Thanks to everyone contributing there experiences. I just wanted to mention that as the project progresses more question will come up and results of the project will also be posted in late august.

really looking forward to it!

|

7/2/2010 5:11 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

dah proofz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

vanillseatbmx wrote:

did it hurt?

ridebmxnc wrote:

hey i got dilaudine too! when i fucked my knee up, and then i had withdrawls after one dose, i broke down doors and threw up everywhere:D

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!