Knee pads

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2013 5:15 AM

Yeah, yeah...

I searched the forum and found a few threads, but nothing recent. I am looking for an under the pant knee pad, just some decent protection, nothing overkill.

I have read some good things about the G-Forum, the Triple Eight Exoskin looks like it may fit the bill, or maybe the Shadow Slims.

Anyone wear any of these or something similiar?

Thanks.

|

12/12/2013 7:24 AM

I have Bicycle Union slimmer knee pads for under the pants, and they have been a great investment for light falls.

Protec streets are my go to if I expect to dump it hard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/12/2013 7:26 AM

look into the g-form knee pads seem legit to me, i was thinking about getting some in the future because my pads smell like dead animals

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/12/2013 9:49 AM

The G-form are good, may have to go a size bigger then what you may think because they do run small. I cut a hole in the back of mine to allow better movement.. The shadow slims are shit, dont waste your time. Before the G-form I used Colony Impact pads which last me a long time. As of now I use T.H.E Maxi knee pads...Ive taken some major hits to the knees and get up with no problems...Im talked full speed knes landing straight into the cement... They are thicker then the G-form but I highly recommend them, I can still fit them under tight slim legs jeans..they do show more but thats something I dont care about.

The G-form can take a hit , they may appear not so protective when first getting them but they work.. Id say those or the T.H.E...Wasnt impressed with Fuse, Troy Lee , EVS, Shadow..etc Have no experience with the Exoskin.. If interested in them I will definitely say to consider these , http://www.danscomp.com/products-SAFETYGEAR/613112/THE_Maxi_Knee_Pads.html

I went through a bunch of pads and these are my favorite. They are a very high quality and will last. As you can see Ive tried a good amount and choose these.

Check everything out, post questions if you have some...I'll reply..

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/12/2013 1:45 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

The G-form are good, may have to go a size bigger then what you may think because they do run small. I cut a hole in the back ...more

German-engineered says it all might be my next pair of knee pads with g forms for my shins

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/12/2013 2:14 PM

not to be a dick but there was literally a thread this week.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/12/2013 2:20 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

not to be a dick but there was literally a thread this week.

I did a search, must have overlooked that one.

|

12/12/2013 5:23 PM

ask Sickdude, he spends a lot of time on his knees to please, so I'd assume he has some good ones

|

12/12/2013 7:09 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

ask Sickdude, he spends a lot of time on his knees to please, so I'd assume he has some good ones

probably has these Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/12/2013 8:44 PM

I got the T.H.E. Maxi Knee Pads, definitely worth the $40 on Dans. Soft and very comfortable. Slim for under jeans. Good quality material. No slipping and the foam actually works like how they said. Easy washable too.

|