KRISS KYLE 2014 NEW EDIT!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2014 3:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2014 3:44 AM

well this was mental, great riding throughout and so many bangers all done with his usual style, best edit of the year in my eyes.
good choice of music too, Tame Impala were a really good choice for his riding, this edit needs checking out guys!
|

5/27/2014 4:00 AM

I watched it earlier, it's all mental, especially the last two tricks!

|

5/27/2014 4:02 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I watched it earlier, it's all mental, especially the last two tricks!

yeah definitely, liked the free coaster as well, the fakie to can was wayy to clicked

|

5/27/2014 4:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2014 4:44 AM

Clap, Clap, Clap! Bra Fucking Vo Wee Crab!

Seriously one of THE Most underrated Riders on the planet! Kriss May be a "Park" Rider but He can hold his own in pretty much every style of Riding! That Fakie Front Flip(?) Was Fecking NUTS! That Young Man has BAGS upon BAGS of Style too! Which is one of the reasons I think He is so underrated, God only knows how many little Park Rats & Street Cats can do most (That's important too, MOST!) Of the stuff Kriss is doing, but THAT clean & dialed?! Not many on His level.

|

5/27/2014 4:52 AM

I love kriss because he proves that park ridin isn't all whips and flips, that fakie to can and fakie to turndown were sooooo smooth. Always been a fan of his style, he shreds anything. He's always doing somethin new aswell, tryin to widen his trick etc, which is always great to see.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/27/2014 5:50 AM

I really liked the fakie to flip. That was amazing. One of the only park riders i can watch over and over again and not get tired of. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2014 6:32 AM

He is more of a park rider, but can easily handle himself in the streets, unlike some park rats

|

Bruh

5/27/2014 4:51 PM

can't watch because Vimeo is shit sad

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/27/2014 5:29 PM

Watched it earlier. Freaking nuts.

|

5/27/2014 11:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: