Kyle Baldock

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2011 4:16 AM

Has anyone else here been following Kyle Baldock? The guy has some insane style !!! check out some of his test runs and sponsor vids, not to mention there is a lot of underground stuff on you tube. This guy is probably going to hit top 10 in less then a year.

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

5/26/2011 5:01 AM

Constantly doing flair whips and backflips without any notable personalisation is technically awesome and I will never be able to ride like that, but he has no style. Technically brilliant rider though.

|

5/26/2011 5:53 AM

Booshy wrote:

Constantly doing flair whips and backflips without any notable personalisation is technically awesome and I will never be able to ride like that, but he has no style. Technically brilliant rider though.

this
hes a great tech rider but hes basically just the flip and flair version of mike spinner imo

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/26/2011 11:02 AM

he is ridiculous, but yeah again i agree he has no style and they are the kinda riders i like watching, but he is fucking good at tricks

|