LBS is closing for good.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 2:30 PM

And so is the indoor skatepark with it, all of the stock in the shop is gone, the display cabinets, everything.

The park is being moved on Tuesday.

He's getting a new park/shop in a couple of months but he won't tell where it's at.

sucks.

Here's the park :

Photo

(the gap in the middle has a box jump now)

|

6/1/2013 2:37 PM

that sucks man that park looks sick are indoor parks air conditioned lol i haven't been to one yet

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/1/2013 2:43 PM

Tweetz wrote:

that sucks man that park looks sick are indoor parks air conditioned lol i haven't been to one yet

No, there's a door at the side that we kept open

|

6/1/2013 2:54 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

No, there's a door at the side that we kept open

well its better then being burnt by the sun are there other indoors near you can go to as a replacement

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/1/2013 3:18 PM

Tweetz wrote:

that sucks man that park looks sick are indoor parks air conditioned lol i haven't been to one yet

KaneF15 wrote:

No, there's a door at the side that we kept open

Tweetz wrote:

well its better then being burnt by the sun are there other indoors near you can go to as a replacement

"burnt by the sun"

I'm in Ireland.

"any more indoors"

No, there is a shitty fucking rhino ramp skatepark near me that is always full of sketchy people, rubbish everywhere and the ramps are ridiculously slippy due to condensation/rain

|

6/1/2013 3:24 PM

That looks 10 times better than t13 in Belfast, it has no flow and is run by in-confident fools.So i just ride street or chance getting mugged or rapped at bridges lol.

|

6/1/2013 3:52 PM

Shit sucks, the park looks pretty good.
I think the guy probably wants to keep it secret because he's not sure either.
Still hope it wont be far.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 3:52 PM

madleo wrote:

That looks 10 times better than t13 in Belfast, it has no flow and is run by in-confident fools.So i just ride street or ...more

t-13 Belfast is huge though!

|

6/1/2013 3:56 PM

andyferly wrote:

Shit sucks, the park looks pretty good.
I think the guy probably wants to keep it secret because he's not sure either.
Still ...more

He said he was thinking of 3 places.

1 is in the town ( I doub't he'll stay in town, give me some good reasons why he would)

another place is 33 Km away, (30 minutes car, My car isn't big enough for bikes

|

6/1/2013 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2013 4:05 PM

andyferly wrote:

Shit sucks, the park looks pretty good.
I think the guy probably wants to keep it secret because he's not sure either.
Still ...more

KaneF15 wrote:

He said he was thinking of 3 places.

1 is in the town ( I doub't he'll stay in town, give me some good reasons why he would) ...more

There is no such thing as my bike doesn't fit.
I managed to fit a bike in a Niky sports bag and only had frame and chain in my hand.

EDIT: Here.

Photo

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 4:04 PM

andyferly wrote:

Shit sucks, the park looks pretty good.
I think the guy probably wants to keep it secret because he's not sure either.
Still ...more

KaneF15 wrote:

He said he was thinking of 3 places.

1 is in the town ( I doub't he'll stay in town, give me some good reasons why he would) ...more

andyferly wrote:

There is no such thing as my bike doesn't fit.
I managed to fit a bike in a Niky sports bag and only had frame and chain in my ...more



Here's a video of the park
|

6/1/2013 4:09 PM

KaneF15 wrote:


Here's a video of the park

Looks good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 4:15 PM

madleo wrote:

That looks 10 times better than t13 in Belfast, it has no flow and is run by in-confident fools.So i just ride street or ...more

KaneF15 wrote:

t-13 Belfast is huge though!

Quality not quantity, is what makes a good park.plus half of it has nothing in it because they don't know how to plan a space out.
they get free rent as it apparently keeps us from grinding,riding the the local area but we still ride it, the spots are too good.

|