LFS2 DVD out now

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2015 4:11 PM

The new lfs, looking for spots crew, video is now available on their cartel site and if you're into raw east coast street riding it's a must have! Set up spot riding at its finest. I've been a fan of these guys for years they're a great crew and definitely went in hard on this one. Everything from the riding the spots the vibes even the soundtrack was all on point. Even a friends section with other east coast crews like choco truck,stink pit and a few ny killers make appearances!! If u got an extra $7 and like to support real crews doing they're own thing, give these guys a play...u won't be disappointed
lfsbmx.bigcartel.com

|

12/18/2015 4:34 PM

Ordered the DVD with some shirts this week. Stoked to see it

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/18/2015 4:38 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Ordered the DVD with some shirts this week. Stoked to see it

Lol!! Same here..if you're into to raw street riding you're gonna like it!

|

12/18/2015 4:48 PM

I am and I'm also into supporting rider owned companies that release physical products

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/18/2015 5:18 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I am and I'm also into supporting rider owned companies that release physical products

No doubt!! That's the whole reason I made this thread..crews like this need to be supported! They're out their doing this shit all on their own dime! If they can't afford to continue they go away and we don't see them no more! And after emailing back and forth with Doroba all week I can tell he's a real ass dude and that's been the case with all the guys I came in contact with from these kind of crews..they're real dudes and deserve to be supported..and really $7 for a legit dvd isn't enough imo! They could easily be selling this for $10-$12! But they keep it in reach for everyone! So really anyone who's into owning physical copy dvd's or even just into keeping real crews going needs to cough it up to these guys and crews like them when they put shit out so they keep putting it out!

|

12/18/2015 5:36 PM

purchased

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/18/2015 5:42 PM

ticaleb wrote:

purchased

Awesome!

|

12/18/2015 7:14 PM

I might buy it next week. I REALLY want to see it!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/18/2015 7:22 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I might buy it next week. I REALLY want to see it!

Get that $7 up bro trust me you won't regret it!

|

12/19/2015 9:44 AM

Yoooo thanks for the post up my dude!!! I hope the rest of you guys enjoy it. Spread the word of the video and cartel! Thanks again for everyone's support!

|

12/19/2015 9:52 AM

doroba_lfs wrote:

Yoooo thanks for the post up my dude!!! I hope the rest of you guys enjoy it. Spread the word of the video and cartel! Thanks ...more

My man!! U know I got your back!

|

12/21/2015 3:27 PM

TCU put up a review on it today check it out..pretty much says the same thing I've said on here..go get it!

|